5.0 out of 5 stars Well made high quality protection for electrical products
Published on 20 Jan 2010 by M. Thompson

3.0 out of 5 stars WELL BUILT PIECE OF KIT / BUT ALL MOUTH
Published 19 months ago by EDDIE MARTYN

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made high quality protection for electrical products, 20 Jan 2010
M. Thompson (England UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belkin AV Isolator Home Cinema Surge Protector, 6 Sockets, 3m Cable (Accessory)
Very sturdy unit well construction will last years and years until it 'sacrifices itself to protect your equipment' (free Belkin replacement unit guarantee if this happens!) it was real easy to set up with simple clear instructions, and since installed in front of plasma screen, surround sound amp, sky hd box, high end hi fi amp cd and digital server everything works as it should no spikes or mains rf interference the plasma screen seems to have more solid colours than i remember?
but more importantly no more clicks, buzz, pops etc on the hi fi system the yamaha hi fi hdd digital music server in particular seems to operate a much 'cleaner' sound, maybe me?

Fitting the mains plugs further away/down from the top of unit (mains cable end) progressively increases the level of protection so by the 3rd tier of bottom plugs these offer the max protection i.e. digital equipment, sky, digital hdd music servers.
expensive maybe but not in comparison to the peace of mind and protection offered, highly recommended just for the piece of mind!

4.0 out of 5 stars Belkin Surge Protector, 24 Sep 2009
This is an excellent product. My partner and I run a business that involves a lot of computer equipment running off generators and this product has been a god send as it has stop completely spikes and power surges which in the past have blown up quite a bit of expensive equipment. Although this surge protector is quite expensive it is well worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Treadmill noise suppressor, 28 Sep 2012
Mr. L. D. Hodgson "Lee" (Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this after trying to find a solution to my ADSL problem. Any time I used my York treadmill the RF interference would disrupt my ADLS signal and cause my signal to drop, really annoying!

For those wanting to cure this take heed, DONT plug your ADSL router into the belkin AV isolator hoping that it will cure this problem, I know that it seems the sensible and obvious thing to do and thats exactly what I did. It didnt fix the problem! On a whim I decided to plug the TREADMILL into the belkin AV isolator instead of the ADSL router, problem solved!!!

Seems a really well built piece of kit, I'm sure it works really well as intended too ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Belkin AV Isolator Home, 10 Mar 2012
When I received the product, I followed the advise to plug my AV equipment as printed on it. It changes the sound of my system especially the power of subwoofer.

5.0 out of 5 stars BELKIN AV ISOLATOR AND HOME CINEMA SURGE PROTECTION SIX WAY., 17 May 2013
Absolutely first class !!!

Performance, build quality and value for money.

Does (without doubt) clean things up for Audio (AND) Visual.

Best to plug tv/monitor mains lead in one of the bottom two sockets, as thats where most of the cleaning happens...

Then work way up for console/pc/blu-ray/set top box/sky/sky hd in the next two sockets...

Keep the top two sockets for menial cleaning, like say tv booster or the like.

Absolutely astonishing value for money - comparison (easily) with a £200 product (perhaps much more 8-)

A true isolater :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars good experience, 25 Mar 2012
The transaction is good and fast, the product is an excellent.It improve the quality of my system.subwoofer. It is well worth the money

3.0 out of 5 stars WELL BUILT PIECE OF KIT / BUT ALL MOUTH, 28 Feb 2013
I BOUGHT THESE BECAUSE THEY ARE BUILT LIKE A BATTLESHIP AND THE SURGE INDICATOR HASN'T BLOWN IN 5 YEARS & THEY SEEM TO DO THE JOB OKAY. AS FOR BETTER SOUND & PICTURE QUALITY BY USING THIS PRODUCT IS A MYTH TO ME. I HAVE NO DIFFERENCE IN SOUND OR PICTURE QUALITY WHEVER I USE THIS PURE AV OR THE CHEAP £5 SURGE PROTECTOR I BOUGHT FROM THE LOCAL DIY SHOP. I BOUGHT THESE PURE AV ISOLATORS BECAUSE OF THE CLICKING I WAS GETTING THROUGH MY SYSTEM . ALL MY GEAR IS GOOD MAKES - WHAT HIFI AWARD WINNERS AND I STILL HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH STATIC CLICKING THROUGH MY SYSTEM. THESE PURE AV ISOLATORS JUST DON'T WORK FOR ME . I E-MAILED THE MANUFACTURER (BELKIN) THEY WERE TO AFRAID OR IGNORANT TO COMMENT WHEN I ASKED WHY MY SOUND & PICTURE QUALITY HADN'T IMPROVED AS THE BLOKE IN DIXON'S GUARANTEED ME WOULD HAPPEN ? WHEN I CHALLENGED DIXON ABOUT THIS I WAS TOLD TO TAKE IT UP WITH BELKIN. THE SAME GOES FOR BELKIN CABLES BETTER PICTURE & SOUND QUALITY . THIS IS ALSO PURE NONSENSE . IF YOU HIFI / HOME CINEMA SOUNDS DIFFERENT WITH DIFFERENT CABLES THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR EQUIPMENT. IF YOU HAVE TO BUY THESE PURE AV ISOLATORS MAKE SURE YOU GET A 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE AS THEY ARE ALL TALK. HOW CAN THIS SURGE PROTECTOR POSSIBLE CLEAN UP & RECTIFY A DIRTY MAINS SUPLY ? ASK BELKIN / PURE AV THAT & I HOPE YOU GET AN ANSWER ?