5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Being the new owner of an APC Back UPS RS1500 UPS, I was looking for cables and found these. They work perfect and the price is good too.
Published on 27 Jan 2011 by Paul

1.0 out of 5 stars Let the buyer Beware of Shipping and Handling Charges on this product
I ordered 5 UPS cables to go with my APC universal power supply and thought £0.99 a cable was a very good price as they were listed at £3.99 each the week before when I added them to my watch list. I ordered these 5 cables and another product from Amazon UK and requested them for standard delivery to save of postage charges; but when I received my invoice for these 5...
Published on 17 July 2012 by Dixy3

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 Jan 2011
Paul - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Belkin Pro Series IEC Power Extension Cable 3m (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a cable and it works, 18 Nov 2010
Enough said really! useful for extending existing monitor cables when you have a home office, or multiple monitors on one PC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin, 14 Jan 2009
S. Gatt - See all my reviews
I bought a couple of these cables for a UPS I recently purchased (from another company), they are well made and a good price too compared to prices from sellers on a certain auction website. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery of Power cable, 20 Mar 2010
N. West (Worcestershire, England) - See all my reviews
What can one say about a power cable except that it does what it was meant to do. I can say that I was very impressed by the company I bought it from, very fast delivery. I would certainly use them again

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great - arrived quickly, 11 July 2009
Works great - arrived quickly. Cant complain at all for the few squid I paid for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Good quality extension cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars PLUG LEAD, 27 Aug 2013
Its a extension lead and it works. blah blah blah blah to fill in the ridiculous word count that is required for a review

5.0 out of 5 stars Power Cabel, 31 Jan 2013
Because It my chose that rating i living on item or something else.
Because I love this kind of things!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 5 July 2012
J. Nicholson (UK) - See all my reviews
Does the job for which it was purchased. Good quality and is plenty long enough for my needs. Used to connect into a UPS so plug/socket just right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 5 Jan 2012
I use the cable to extend the reach of the charger for my electric scooter. It is perfect for the job. The cable is sturdy and the plugs are as good a quality as i have seen anywhere.