5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant.
This is a very American concept and rather Bumbo'ish.

I did not want to faff around with straps and all the usual booster seats tend to slip around on hard chairs.

Published on 3 Nov 2007 by Double

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine, but not a great fit for a 3 year old
A great product, good material that wipes clean, which is exactly what you want, but my son is quite tall for 3 years and this just got in the way. We used it for a week, but it ended up on the floor as he found it difficult to get in and out. I would say if you have a fairly high table it might be ok, but it ended up being quite a squeeze for us.
Published 2 months ago by Denise Roach

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 3 Nov 2007
This is a very American concept and rather Bumbo'ish.

Non-slip rubberised base does not shift an inch even with a wriggling 2.5 year old on it. You can just wipe it down in a second, no cracks for food to fester away in. You can just pick it up and plop it down on another chair in an instant. Comes with a carry case so you can potentially take it out with you. It has a rim round the back for sufficient back support.

There is no picture on amazon.co.uk but you can see one on amazon.com

Perfect, simple and good value for money. Buy one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seat, 11 Nov 2013
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Soft Booster Seat Green (Baby Product)
This booster seat is just the right height to give my 3 year old the boost he needs to eat at our dining room table without trapping his legs. It is soft and easy to clean. I would definately recommend. The only down side is that it does not fix to the seat but my son doesn't seem to have any issues with this, indeed he even likes to move it and sit on it while watching TV!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to clean, 14 Dec 2013
Brought this booster seat for my 2.5 year old as his younger brother needed the highchair and we couldn't fit another one in the kitchen. He finds it comfy and secure (doesn't shift about) looks discreet on our brown leather chairs and fits under the table and is easy to clean off. would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal booster seat, 3 Mar 2011
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Soft Booster Seat Green (Baby Product)
I was looking for a booster seat that didn't have straps and that was a simple unfussy design. My 2 year old spent so much time with our old one faffing around strapping himself in then asking to be unstrapped then strapping himself back in, out, in, out, that he would forget the reason he was sat there....

This has been ideal. Wipes clean, stays on the chair well. He likes sitting on it as it stops him having to 'hover', half sit half stand, when eating when he sits on a grown up chair at the table. I'm very pleased and have no complaints!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 1 Sep 2010
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Soft Booster Seat Green (Baby Product)
This is an absolutely wonderful booster seat! I have bought one for my daughter and she loves it. I have also bought the second one for my brother's son and he loves it as well. Fantastic purchise!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very stable for toddlers, 13 Feb 2011
Mr. A. Scott (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Soft Booster Seat Green (Baby Product)
I bought this booster seat for our oldest daughter who is 2yrs 9 months so she could move from her Stokke high chair to a normal seat. The transition went very well. She loves the booster seat and clearly enjoys sitting like an adult :)

The product itself is spongy to feel (very similar to the 'Bumbo' seat for those of you who have one) and really sticks to our wooden chair. My daughter can climb in and out herself and has not yet fallen or slipped off since the 2 weeks that we have been using it.

It is hassle free and very mobile. Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but works., 5 Jun 2014
Mrs. A. Leach (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Soft Booster Seat Green (Baby Product)
Moved my 2 year old from bulky high chair to this with no problems. He was delighted he could sit on a big boy chair at the table with us and hasn't tried to 'escape'. It's easy to keep clean, looks ok and is lightweight enough to transport to other houses although is a little bulky to carry around. The plastic underside grips quite well but could slide off the chair if you have a lively child and needs supervision I think.
I'd definitely buy this again, although it is quite expensive for what it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality item, 4 Jun 2014
Pros- non slip, comfortable
Cons-legs could get trapped under the table & quite pricey
Overall I would recommend the booster seat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 May 2014
I wasn't sure if this would work without straps but my 20 month old loves his big boy chair. I would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 13 May 2014
Daughter is 3 next month and really wanted to get rid of the highchair to save space and cleaning the whole thing, but she's petite so still can't reach the table! This is perfect as she can now sit at the table with us, it's lightweight and she can lift it up herself onto the chair, easy to clean, takes up very little space, would highly recommend this, perfect if you have an older child, I was worried it might be too small for her but it's generously sized and exactly what we needed

Prince Lionheart Soft Booster Seat Green