on 3 November 2007
This is a very American concept and rather Bumbo'ish.

I did not want to faff around with straps and all the usual booster seats tend to slip around on hard chairs.

Non-slip rubberised base does not shift an inch even with a wriggling 2.5 year old on it. You can just wipe it down in a second, no cracks for food to fester away in. You can just pick it up and plop it down on another chair in an instant. Comes with a carry case so you can potentially take it out with you. It has a rim round the back for sufficient back support.

There is no picture on amazon.co.uk but you can see one on amazon.com

Perfect, simple and good value for money. Buy one!
on 11 October 2012
I've purchased quite a few booster seats in the past. But this is most certainly the best, as all the others I've had needed to be tied to the chair and with time the ties ripped off or the cushions started to split. Although this is a bit bulky for carrying out an about it is perfect for our home and grandparents. Its easy to clean with no crevasses where little bits of food can collect. Love it!
on 1 September 2010
This is an absolutely wonderful booster seat! I have bought one for my daughter and she loves it. I have also bought the second one for my brother's son and he loves it as well. Fantastic purchise!!
on 13 June 2015
Soft, light, rubbery seat, seems comfortable for my 2 year old. The sitting surface is rough, so it's not the best for wiping (need to rub a bit to get crumbs, etc. out). However, it's easy to move and does not seem to be too easy to tip over (although we have a calm toddler). Not sure what the purpose of the sections on the sitting surface is though.
on 19 September 2014
Can't rate this booster seat highly enough 10/10. It's safe, it's comfortable, it's easy to keep clean, overall it does what you want it to. My two year old granddaughter is so proud of 'my seat'. We use it for meals and activities like painting and Playdoh. My daughter bought one as soon as she saw how it worked for the little one.
on 11 May 2015
Very comfortable and good size too if it was for a larger child, as seat area roomy. Only thing is that it's not 'non-slip' as described.
My daughter is old enough to climb by herself and sit nice and so I've no worries, but not suitable for children to jump up unaided.
Would like a strap or something to hold it in place.
on 10 January 2015
I am familiar with this seat and find it excellent. But, unfortunately my recent purchase shows some inferior sealing underneath ( gaps in the cover surface exposing the the foam like structure) which can be torn easily, especially by little fingers.
To me, this suggests of a lack of product inspection on the finishing line!
on 14 April 2014
Love this chair... My previous one had straps and left marks in my leather dining furniture. This doesn't need straps and doesn't move, although I would suggest this for a older toddler ( from 2 ).... It goes to the garden and I've even used it as an emergency booster seat for a friends 5 year old in our car.
on 27 March 2013
Bought for my 34month-old to move out of highchair and sit on normal dining chair. Does the job perfectly. It doesn't move around on the chair when sat on. There is another product available by another company (BB) which is considerably more expensive - I'm glad I chose this option!
on 26 May 2013
I needed something for my 3 year old, but didnt want straps as hes old enough not to fall out the chair, well sometimes! Excellent booster seat I would highly recomend it as its light weight, comfortable and very handy to take out and about when eating out at restraints.