5.0 out of 5 stars perfect?
Timesplitters has a huge life and a variety of over 20 weapons. The story line is quite important to the the game and all the cutscenes which inform u of the story are amusing with nearly everyone making all ages laugh. The age rating of this game isnt very clear, it was supposed to be 18 but is only classed by the BBFC as a 15. Some levels are quite strong in horror but...
Published on 28 Mar 2005

3.0 out of 5 stars Get TimeSplitters 2 it is better
Lots of new features but loses the character and absolute craziness of TS2 the whole fun was the anarchy. It has become stale in this instalment. Thanks to EA no doubt.

By no means bad but worse than the excellent TS2
Published on 23 Jan 2010 by J.B.

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This deserves billions of stars, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: TimeSplitters: Future Perfect (PS2) (Video Game)
Are u gonna be fighting in the Machine Wars? Are you gonna team up with Harry Tipper? It is the best game ever made in history. And this includes apps and arcades. Arcade. The nuts mode of multiplayer mayhem. The cover looks generic. Think again if you think that's what the game is like too. It's half normal half strange. Like back to Arcade, there's a character named Private Hicks who helps in the first mission. And then there's a cactusman (he is my Favourite character out of everyone) who goes by the name of Eli Scrubs. There's Captain Ash and there's Snowman who flies on a carpet. This Arcade mode is the best of the best. You'll find yourself in Disco,then Vietnam,then Virtual Reality,then Temple. And there is a great mode. Challenge. Behead the undead, smash pots, shoot planes, power up Cyborg Chimps? Holy crap! The arcade league where you unlock dead girls, psychotic sock monsters etc. They don't tell u this but there are mad cheats like big heads, cascade of coding, (makes me feel very dizzy) and from Goldeneye, paintball. (******* rip off) But I really think a 12rating would be more appropriate. And yes, there are of course Timesplitters but only one kind. But it's as good as all of them combined. My favourite game ever cannot appreciate it enough will play it always. Have fun.;)

5.0 out of 5 stars PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE A NEXT GEN REMAKE!, 25 May 2013
This review is from: TimeSplitters: Future Perfect (PS2) (Video Game)
Timesplitters 1 had good multiplayer and a ok story, Timesplitters 2 had a great story and a fantastic multiplayer, then Timesplitters Future Perfect. Well what can I say about this game? I will start off with the story, the story in TSFP is with out a doubt the best in the series so far, with a wide wide variety of levels from sneaking around a haunted house to going out guns blazing like a one man army, the story does not get boring. Now for the graphics, the graphics in this game were amazing for the time and even now in 2013 the visuals still are not to bad. Now for the multiplayer... in a word PERFECTION I remmeber on my PS2 spending hours, days, and even weeks playing the multiplayer. There is one or two bugs now and again but nothing to bring the score of the game down at all. The only gripe I had with the game (this wasn't even the games fault) is why hasn't someone made a remake of this game? But stlll this game is a essential is you still have your PS2 or Gamecube lying about this is a must buy.
10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars The best FPS on the Playstation 2, HANDS DOWN, 16 May 2013
O. Gray - See all my reviews
This review is from: TimeSplitters: Future Perfect (PS2) (Video Game)
This game is one of the best I have ever seen. Its clever blend of satirical humor and well acted characters help to make the world seem far more interesting than your average FPS. Clearly the humor isn't the only thing making this game so great, the gameplay is also brilliantly done, with very tight controls,Plenty of weapons at your disposal and a fast pace, this game is incredible. I have been playing this game since about 2007 and I still brush it off my shelves to play it to this day. There is so much more I could touch on like the challenges, the multiplayer, the map maker but if I were to write all of that this review would be War and Peace length, plus I want you to buy this game and discover the magic for yourself. I can't recommend this game enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good game., 30 Dec 2012
Mr. D. W. Jones (Bradford West yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TimeSplitters: Future Perfect (PS2) (Video Game)
Me and my son(9)like playing the game very much,the two player game play is good,just got to get used to being transported from one place to another,in two player mode,but you soon get used to it,all in all a very good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, if not THE best shooters of all time., 21 April 2012
This review is from: TimeSplitters: Future Perfect (PS2) (Video Game)
This is one of the many games I bought for a recently purchased PS2 for some good nostalgic gaming. And my God does this have memories. The shooting is really fun, the graphics are nice, the story is interesting, challenging and fun, the characters are funny, the mapmaking feature is incredible and playing with friends is pure gold. Amazing game!

5.0 out of 5 stars When ?, 6 Sep 2011
Mr. M. L. Hanford "MH74" (Hereford,England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TimeSplitters: Future Perfect (PS2) (Video Game)
I just looked at the order date at Amazon when I ordered this... 28th July 2005!,I'm only some 18.4% of the way through it,why?,because I 've had so much fun on some bits of it I haven't bothered looking at the rest so far!,I must have played some levels about 20 or so times and it's still fun,I've been a big fan of Timesplitters for ages now,even playing the first one through a splitting migraine,it was still fun!,I'm not sure what the guy who gave it the low score was on about,the controls are fully customizable and you can turn the announcer off,apart from the logo at the load up I can't see any big E.A intrusion,even in Burnout:Takedown the only E.A prescence are some billboards that you only notice when you crash,they could be for wooden frying pans for all I care!,great game.

4.0 out of 5 stars Present imperfect, 12 May 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: TimeSplitters: Future Perfect (PS2) (Video Game)
Other reviewers have comprehensively described the game, so all I want to say is that I played the first Timesplitters to death and loved it but was a little disappointed with this after high expectations, and found it to be nowhere near as addictive.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Game Trilogy And 1stps, 19 Feb 2006
C. J. Fagan "ali2098" (United Kindom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TimeSplitters: Future Perfect (PS2) (Video Game)
This game is Brilliant. When the 1st timesplitters came out i thought it was brilliant. Great gameplay and story. Then the sequel came out, even better. Better story weapons and characters. Then when it was annonced Future Perfect would be released i was over joyed. Better gameplay, weapons,story and cars! When I completed the game a week after it came out, i was sad it was over. But there was still much to unlock. I still play it often to this day, and is a great buy. So buy Time Splitters: Future Perfect today. Or, Why not buy the whole trilogy.

5.0 out of 5 stars what a game!, 21 Feb 2006
Mr. N. Wildman "nickwildman2" (Beds, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TimeSplitters: Future Perfect (PS2) (Video Game)
If I'm honest, I bought this game because I had some spare cash and just wanted to buy something! I'm glad I did!
I usually hate 1st person shooters, infintely preferring the 3rd person view but I can proudly say that this is one of the few 1st person shooters that I like! I haven't played the previous two games but I'm tempted to now. The use of weapons from different time periods is brilliant and the constant humour is fantastic. It's worth buying this game purely for the dancing robot!
The story mode is a bit too easy but it is still very enjoyable. I have just started to explore the arcade/challenge modes and they are extremely fun. Just imagine: running around a space station as a british gentleman holding a rocket launcher! Hell yeah!
Even if you don't like 1st person shooters, give this ago. I was converted!

4.0 out of 5 stars Definately worth your money., 5 Mar 2006
This review is from: TimeSplitters: Future Perfect (PS2) (Video Game)
The first 2 timesplitter games were very impressive, but they were nothing compared to this. This game I think is one of the best first person gun games because:

You can control many vehicles such as a Goliath robot.
The amazing mapmaker is back with even better graphics.
The arcade still has an amazing style of games, but it does not flametag, which is a real shame because I really liked flametag.
There a more guns, like the baseball bat and the monkey gun.
The challenge and arcade league are not quite as hard, so there aren't as frustrating.

The story mode has a very good plot but you might not understand it unless you have the second game. In story mode unlike the other two games you remain in Sargent Cortez's body. The story fits perfectly with the seconds. We can see the return of many famous faces such as the R100 series, Captain Ash and Harry Tipper who come as your side kicks. If playing 2 player then the second player will play as the sidekick. There are a lot more cutscenes with much better graphics.
When travelling through time you get to blast humans, zombies, robots, the timesplitters and a new mysterious time jumping foe all to hell with a bit of gore.

The game is once again in cartoon style, and all of the characters look cooler than ever before, this is thanks to the excellent graphics. There are 150 characters to unlock, whether from the previous games or new ones. The game tells you all of their backgrounds to make you able to understand them.
The downfalls of the game is that the story mode is far to shortand the challenge mode is a bit boring.
The game is a lot more laid back than the second, the characters and action isn't all that sinister, there is even some humour in the cutscenesw.

Overall I would give this game 9/10.

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

TimeSplitters: Future Perfect (PS2)
TimeSplitters: Future Perfect (PS2) by Electronic Arts (PlayStation2)
34.95