Published on 21 July 2010 by Red Sax Rach

3.0 out of 5 stars love it
great cd , love the sound , great relaxing music , kenny G is very a talented muscian, its must have x
Published 10 months ago by alyson

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely album to listen to at the end of a day accompanied by a glass of wine., 21 July 2010
This review is from: Songbird - The Ultimate Collection (Audio CD)
I have to be honest and say that I never took Kenny G very seriously. I'm a saxophonist playing in all sorts of genres myself and a Jazz radio show DJ. I was very wrong to have this opinion of Kenny G. The music is lovely, very easy to listen to and very relaxing. I'm not keen on the rework of the Louis Armstrong track but that's just my opinion. This album would make a lovely present for anyone wanting to listen to some gorgeous music during some special "me time". I'm looking forward to exploring more of his albums.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soothing!, 19 Mar 2009
This review is from: Songbird - The Ultimate Collection (Audio CD)
I have read a few comments about this being "telephone holding music". Ok, maybe it is, but I must admit I was pleasantly surprised. It's not everyone's cup of tea but it is definitely listenable. And that is from someone whose tastes ranges from Pavorotti to Genesis!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 Jun 2009
heldi (Midlands, England) - See all my reviews
Didn't know the titles of the tracks, but this music is more familiar than I thought, and Kenny G' saxophone playing is brilliant. Absolutely love it.The slide box edition was cheaper, and it just meant the box is cardboard rather than plastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kenny G, 28 Oct 2013
This review is from: Songbird - The Ultimate Collection (Audio CD)
this is an absolutely amazing album of his finest songs I have played it over x over again I can just put it on and relax

5.0 out of 5 stars Personal Review, 17 Oct 2013
This review is from: Songbird - The Ultimate Collection (Audio CD)
Excellent middle of road orchestral rendition with the master sax player.
Some well known tracks including wonderful world with Satch.
Excellent recording & value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 26 April 2011
P. Harrison (west yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Songbird - The Ultimate Collection (Audio CD)
Been a fan of Kenny G for many years, but all my music was on tape, but now I've found them on c.d, im happy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant music, totally enjoyed it, perfectly happy., 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: Songbird - The Ultimate Collection (Audio CD)
The main reason why I bought this was for the song 'Songbird,' which when I had the honor listening to on reception of this product, I was so very happy to hear again in ways I cant explain. Even though there is other good music on the cd too, this song is in my opinion the best! Takes me back to my youth, one of the most romantic and most immaculate love songs I feel ever put to music and every time I turn it on and think of walking along the beach again with my once ms perfect abroad, oh my god im in heaven again. Hence, absolutely full marks. So happy, thank you, absolutely perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely CD, 9 Dec 2013
This review is from: Songbird - The Ultimate Collection (Audio CD)
The title song is beautiful,very relaxing to listen to would recommend this cd Kenny G is a songbird his music just gets better and better!

5.0 out of 5 stars Songbird, 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: Songbird - The Ultimate Collection (Audio CD)
I have played this over and over again.l absolutely love it,it is so sexy to listen and dance to,especially as l am l learning Salsa at the moment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kenny at his best, 16 Jun 2014
This review is from: Songbird - The Ultimate Collection (Audio CD)
A great collection of Kenny G highlighting the artiste at his best good relaxing & listenable music from the saxman

Songbird - The Ultimate Collection
Songbird - The Ultimate Collection by Kenny G (Audio CD - 2004)