Format: Audio CD|Change

on 19 July 2009
This is a lovely thing, it shows Paul's girlie side which makes me love him even more.
on 17 February 2015
Good Weller!
on 7 January 2005
Superb mix of records interpreted by Paul Weller. Some suprises in there but something for everyone. For true music fans this is a must - it'll make you want to find out more about some of the original artists. Everyone will have there own opinion but I would urge anyone to be openminded and give it a go.
on 20 April 2011
I love most of Weller's albums but was disappointed with this. I tend to listen to 'All along the watchtower' and skip the other songs on this cd of cover versions. Buy 'Illumination' or '22 Dreams' instead.
on 16 November 2013
I had my doubts about this but I was happily very wrong.

Really good versions of some well known and relatively obscure songs. Loved Paul's versions of The Sister Sledge classic "Thinking of You" and the Carpenters standard "Close to You"

If you're a Weller fan you are going to have this anyway, but I played this to a few friends who know the originals and they liked it also.

More please
on 22 December 2014
Excellent
on 28 June 2015
Outstanding album. Managed to lose my original copy and this was a replacement. Not the rocky stuff Weller is more known for, but a tremendous set of covers.
on 2 January 2016
Item received on time and no issues> I would definitely recommend to anyone and plan to order in future if need arises. Thank you!!!
on 16 June 2015
Brilliant album - only heard this for the first time a few weeks ago an decided had to have copy of my own
on 27 December 2015