1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars One for the soulboys - and for less than a quid !!!!, 22 July 2008
fivestarfrankie (chippenham, wiltshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Definitive Collection (Audio CD)
Every now and then theres a bargain to be had ! At the time of writing this review there were 16 copies available for sale from as little as 59p !

If you know of Deni it will probably be due to her delicious (both title and review !)duet with Don-E. If so I know you'll stop reading now and just buy a copy!

OK so you don't know her - in that case do you live in the North West and listen to (the superb) Richard Searling or the very excellent Solar Radio on SKY 0129 or on the web? If the answers "Yes" then you'd be happy with this at full price and at 59p you may well be raising a glass to my health while listening to it.

This is the best of the Australian songstress and is very high quality commercial soul with a nod to both Nu Soul and the old skool. I've been buying soul for over 30 years (my collection exceeds 1,000 CD Albums) and this could well be the best 99p purchase I've ever made!

I'm listening to it now and in the words of Mr MacDonald - "I'm lovin' it !"

PS Just got to a tremendous cover of 10cc's I'm Not in Love - This album really is end to end quality !

Definitive Collection
Definitive Collection by Deni Hines (Audio CD - 2004)