5.0 out of 5 stars Useful Maths Aid
I brought these cubes for my son who has been struggling with understanding fractions, unlike others on the market, each side also gives the fraction cube as a decimal and a percentage which is very helpful when explaining converting fractions, I think that working with the cubes has helped him enormously, they would be very useful in a classroom but just as useful at...
Published on 6 Jan. 2012 by woodmouse

3.0 out of 5 stars three quarters good
I purchased this resource to use with adults who are struggling with fraction/ percentage/ decimal equivalents. They have proved to be popular and effective, so I would say they were worth the money. However, the quality was not great. A couple of the markings on one of the blocks just wiped off and we had to replace them with stickers. I wouldn't recommend them for areas...
Published on 15 April 2009 by K. F. Sutton

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars execellent introduction for children to fractions, 13 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Learning Resources Fraction Tower Equivalency Cube (Office Product)
I bought this to help my son understand fractions better than I could explain them. When I bought this my son was 8 yrs old. I think it has given him a greater understanding of fractions and helped me explain them to him more simply.
I also use this for my daugter who is 6 yrs old. It has really helped them both and I would highly recommend this product to anyone with young children especially when doing homework. Amazon offer excellent value, packaging and service.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 30 Nov. 2013
I teach lower ability children and this really helps them to be able to visualise fractions. Even better that we can see the equivalent decimals and percentages.

5.0 out of 5 stars equivalency cubes, 15 April 2013
Very happy with this purchase, shows decimals, fractions and percentages. Helps children learn when they can see the equivalent in other ways.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product!, 29 Oct. 2012
My 6 yr old daughter is enjoying maths and so I thought I'd purchase this product to introduce fractions. We've only had it a few days but she loves clicking the blocks together and looking at the fractions. I haven't spent that much time explaining fractions to her yet (as she's still fairly young) but we did have fun working out similar fractions (I.e two quarters equal a half). A great product which I'm sure will be used lots! We bought fraction action snap as well which is equally as good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for primary maths, 13 Nov. 2013
This product is great for helping with KS1 and 2 maths. Great way to visualise fractions and the kids love building the quality cubes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fractions, 12 Nov. 2011
This is a great product, my son enjoys playing with the cubes and has quickly learnt his fractions.

Would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Educational Toy, 7 Mar. 2013
Bought for my 8 years old one, he is only just started on the subjects, It can be used for Fractions, Percentages and Decimals.It is a good visual learning resource. One of the cubes is slightly loose but nothing major. You got to remember they are made from plastic, any way children need to take them a part and rebuild it again. It came within the given time slot and it was reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars EQUIVALENCY CUBES, 27 May 2012
Maria Carter (UK) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
Brilliant for teaching children who are kinaesthetic/visual learners about fractions. The related values of decimals and percentages are also a must to get the best out of this kind of product (mere fraction-only cubes are not nearly as good value). I am a one-to-one home tutor in maths and it has revolutionized, so simply and quickly, the understanding of the majority of my young students.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids and Parents Alike, 21 May 2014
Great for kids and their confused parents! Helped my daughter understand her fractions better, and allowed me to brush up on mine! Far more practical than cutting up pizza/cake, would recommend. Shows fractions, decimals and percentages and the cubes pull apart. Good value for money and fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for homeschoolers, 27 Mar. 2013
Bought these for my son's maths lessons along with some other bits. Not actually used them yet (he's 5) but we had a look together and already he's interested in how percentages, fractions and decimals are used. Sure will be very useful as he progresses.

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›