5.0 out of 5 stars Overlooked Genius
I heard about this guy in Artrocker magazine of all places. I found the album cheap on amazon and was sick to death of hearing the same records over and over so I decided to give it a whirl. I'm pleased I did, this album is fantastic and deserves a lot more press and coverage that it has had.

A brilliant artist, and certainly a massively overlooked one.
Published on 4 Oct 2006 by L. M. Vaughan

3.0 out of 5 stars Engaging
I bought this CD after a recomendation from a friend, overall I would have to say it's OK without reaching any great heights. I prefer my music with a little edge, this is melodic and easy to listen to but lacks identity. The CD meanders rather than drags you in where you want to listen to more.
Published on 17 Jan 2011 by Michael J. Vella

5.0 out of 5 stars Overlooked Genius, 4 Oct 2006
L. M. Vaughan "vaughan" (Grimsby, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: This Boy Don't Care (Audio CD)

A brilliant artist, and certainly a massively overlooked one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never heard of them before but they're cool, 28 July 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: This Boy Don't Care (Audio CD)
I gave this album a spin on the listening post in my local record shop out of idle curiosity while looking to buy the Keane album. I came home with Mister David Viner instead because a) Keane have a hit on their hands already so they can wait and b) this was good old fashioned blues/folk music and I liked it lots. Laid-back, charming, fab guitar, quirky lyrics and hummable tunes. Groovy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Engaging, 17 Jan 2011

This Boy Don't Care
This Boy Don't Care by Mr. David Viner (Audio CD - 2004)