‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 15 Nov. 2013
Antoine Camilleri - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Dymo LabelWriter Standard Address Labels White (Office Product)
Since buying the Dymo LabelWriter 450 a few years back I have been using compatible labels instead of the original ones. This was partly due to the pricing of the originals, and the fact that an address label needed to last a few days. In other words, all I needed was good adhesion and acceptable print quality.

Lately I have started to label things around the garage and house and using bar-code functions. Seeing the price drop of these labels I decided to try the originals, and I have to say that the quality difference is marked. The text looks much better on Dymo original labels. The clean white labels really make the text stand out.

I will now see how these printed labels stand the test of time. Thermal labels generally deteriorate with time, loosing contrast depending on light or heat exposure, so that is one thing I have to check vis-à-vis the generic labels which, after 3 years are still very readable.

Hopefully Dymo have understood that if they price their labels reasonably, more people would shift to using original consumables.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saves a lot of handwriting, 28 Oct. 2011
Ken 'Sierra One' (Lancashire, England) - See all my reviews
These labels are a godsend to me because I still send a lot of mail through the 'slow' system and writing out all those Christmas cards is much easier now that I can print the address labels. The Dymo system is great. I think it could prove a bit expensive for some but it helped me, plus the finished product looks so professional. I had no problem ordering and delivery was very quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Didn't reolise printer came with labels, 2 Mar. 2014
I ordered these when I ordered the printer but didn't realise the printer came with a set of blank labels. the labels are excellent and I am sure I will eventually use this packet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great labels, 9 Jan. 2014
Labels are great and professional looking. Make life so easy. Saves lot of time and money. A very good, original product that does exactly what it says on the box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Office Use, 12 Dec. 2013
Bought this item for our new label maker. Labels are great and professional looking. Far better than our old electronic typewriter!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 May 2013
A very good, original product that does exactly what it says on the box. Has performed faultlessly with the Dymo Labelwriter 450 for which the labels were intended. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dymo Labels, 15 Aug. 2009
R. M. Moore "Eddie" (Germany) - See all my reviews
Fabulous stickers! I've never seen such white, sticky labels! The black ink i use stands out beautifully on the startling white background. The backs of the labels are so sticky , it's untrue.
Truely amazing sticky labels!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Nov. 2014
Excellent as one would expect of a Dymo product

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy labels., 13 Jan. 2013
I have only used the labels that came with the label writer, but they are fine. Much nicer than the ones I have on a roll which I could never get to work with my printer.

4.0 out of 5 stars DYMO ADDRESS LABELS, 1 May 2012
J. RANCE "happy amateur" (witney oxon uk) - See all my reviews
Have used this product before and got great results. It is a bit fiddly to load into the label writer but much better to use the correct product than any substitute.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›