5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I tried these!
Was tired of sanitary products that are becoming more and more unnatural. My old brand of pads had recently been 'improved' with some kind of chemical fragrance, which was the last straw. I bought Natracare pads and am VERY pleased I did - they're luxuriously lovely, and I won't be changing brands now that I'm converted.

Pads are plastic-, chlorine- and...
Published 19 months ago by Blue Cactus

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely horrendous
I normally buy Naty sanitary towels but had to order these this time due to Naty being out of stock . They are dreadful .
Firstly they are about as thick as a brick so very uncomfy to wear especially when walking- you end up walking like you've peed yourself !

Published 4 months ago by lauren

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I tried these!, 10 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Natracare Organic Maxi Night Time Pads - Pack of 10 (Personal Care)

Pads are plastic-, chlorine- and perfume-free. Can be composted and are over 95% biodegradable.
Measurements are 9 inches long (plus another half inch or so at each end, where the covering goes beyond the actual pad) x 1 3/4 inches wide x half an inch deep. There are two grooves along the pad, which provide some articulation, as opposed to the old-style night time pads which were like immovable bricks.

Excellent product, can't recommend it highly enough!

5.0 out of 5 stars organic maxi night time pads, 23 Dec. 2013
will be getting these again,as they are comfortable,soft against the skin,not too bulky,you know its there but its quite okay.the only thing for me is that i wish they had wings.but saying all that i use it just after i had my baby,only 3days now.it works for me as you dont get heavy flows than that,and they are working.i am really please.i am sorry i didnt stock up on these but i will be getting some more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Would be better with wings, 3 Oct. 2013
This is the most softest and comfortable pads I have ever used.
If it came with wings I would have given it a 5 star!

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely horrendous, 23 Jan. 2015

Secondly - the biggest problem with them is that they basically get screwed up as you move so that after an hour or so your left with a big mass of it in the middle but nothing protecting the rest of your underwear so you leak - not very ideal at all ! Especially when out at work !

They also come apart - the sticky back is terrible . They crumble when you remove them so it's just a mess .

I love natural organic products , I am all for them but this brand of sanitary towels are just so bad I've had to put them all in the compost bin ( being natural they are degradable luckily) best place for them as do not serve their purpose at all .

I'll go back to using Naty !

1.0 out of 5 stars A big, uncomfortable mess, 28 Dec. 2014
Neither suitable for night nor day use. You can imagine these pads like a porous paper bag filled with plain cotton, which is just lightly pressed together. The pads are not very absorbent and do not distribute "fluids" evenly. And what's worse, the cotton filling doesn't stay where it's supposed to stay, namely in place. So even at night, when you're not moving as much, the cotton filling rips apart and moves to the sides, so you'll end up bleeding through the middle (sorry for the mental image).

I really wanted to like these pads, because I am trying to live a healthy life and put as little harmful chemicals into and on my body as possible, but this brand was a big disappointment. If anybody has any recommendations for other organic brands, I'd love to hear them, but until then I'll have to switch back to conventional products, because I can't risk bleeding through my clothes during a business meeting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, 4 Jun. 2013
Very comfy very good quality feels really nice, i use all their range and every-time i am happy with their products

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but Sainsburys has some as well, 25 April 2014
Absolutely amazing. These helped me while in hospital over night. I only bought one pack so they ran out fast but I've found that the maternity pads at Sainsburys are just as great, not organic but the quality is excellent so I've just been buying those. They are about £1.60 for a pack of 10 and extremely comfy.

5.0 out of 5 stars RECOMMEND!!!!!!, 29 July 2014
Ms. G. E. Magee "G Magee" (East Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Amazing product. Comfortable, very absorbent, no irritation, like fresh clean cotton sheets. Good price. PLEASE get these into supermarkets too!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars organic pads, 20 May 2014
Great product, soft and comfortable, no leaks very absorbant and no nasty smells as compared to other leading brands. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more soreness, 26 May 2014
After my daughter was born I suffered terribly from thrush and staph infections, not helped by the bleeding. Then I developed an allergy to regular pads. I was told about these at the GU clinic. When I ordered them from Amazon they were only available as an add-on item, which I think unfair, but they are very good, and will not upset your skin like ordinary pads do. I recommend them, but you can also get them in health food shops/ natural shops.