on 1 October 2013
While my cat seemed to quite like this, the toy was poorly made so that the fabric strip was not stitched at the edges. This meant the sides fray terribly and during play masses of fluffy fabric were shed all over my carpet. Not only did this get absolutely everywhere and needed Hoovered up, it made my eyes red and itchy. Im afraid the toy went in the bin so for me a complete waste of money.
on 15 March 2013
My kitten absolutely adores this, however be aware that some of the fabric shreds so can be a bit messy to begin with. I gave it a good shake outdoors to remove the worst of it. That said, it appears to be well-made and is certainly the 'toy of the moment' with my little one.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 3 September 2014
the fuzz factor of the fabric is extremely loose and puts a lot of fine fibers in the air. I will not be able to play with this toy and the cat due to the amount of fuzz it puts off. My husband will be able to manage it just fine. It is extremely cheaply made. I was hoping that this was like something I had similar back in the states but it is not. Now with my issues about it. The kitten has NONE. she loves it. She is all over the place when it comes out. And I think this will be her new favorite toy. I can retire the laser pointer. ...
on 3 December 2014
Pretty cheap looking (well you get what you pay for) and the fibers fell off a lot straight away. The kittens do love it though and i am surprised to say it is still in one piece after a week with two very boisterous kittens playing with it. Looking at it when it arrived, I thought it would last 5 minutes so was pleasantly surprised it's survived a week so far. For the money, it's ok.

***For whatever reason, it came in a massive box which was full of paper to fill it out. Such a waste!
on 18 August 2014
We have recently bought a pair of rescue kittens and got kitted out with various toys and other items. The kittens love this toy and they even attack it when no human is wiggling it about. I would give it full marks for entertainment factor however after using it for only 3 days, the fabric dangle part is looking rather worse for wear and threadbare and the living room carpet is covered in tiny tufts of fluff! So if you are expecting longevity, think again!
on 17 June 2014
Absolutely deplorable quality!
The item clearly unravelled at the side seam.
I paid £4,55 for a strip of unfinished rag with a feather on the end.
The stick have a sticky residue on it.
I have to now sit and hand sew the toy together and clean the muck off it before it can be used!
Unacceptable!
Not impressed.
Definitely do NOT recommend this item unless you don't mind paying for an incomplete, dirty item.
on 14 December 2014
Upon arrival was already coming away from the seams. Also loses a lot of 'synthetic fur' whilst playing with the toy. Was a waste of my money because of the poor quality. However my 5month kitten did enjoy chasing the feathers at the end of the snake for a few days. If the quality was not so bad then this toy would have got a 5 star rating as binx really did enjoy it the few days it lasted.
on 2 July 2015
Do not buy this- it is a waste of money -Looks better quality in picture -I dare not let cat play with it as it is already molting fur (cat would choke on fur bits)-It is just a thin strip of cut fur fabric and not even sewn together to make it last. I think this is rubbish - I only gave one star and I wouldn't have given it this except I couldn't write the review.
on 26 January 2014
Second only to Da Bird Frenzy Feather Teaser, this toy is my cat's fav toy! It's sturdy, soft, affordable & unpredictable in it's movement. It can mimic a snake or be swirled around like a bird with the feather being the focus. It doesn't have an hard attachment fixtures that could potentially injure the cat & has lasted well. Recommended.
on 28 December 2014
Really poor toy - disappointed as expected more from a brand like kong. Moults all over the floor as you wave it, poorly made and won't last long. We bought it to replace similar toy from a different brand that we'd had and used frequently for over 3 years but it started falling apart straight out of the packet.