5.0 out of 5 stars Snazaroo Face Paints A***
Excellent product and kind to skin, my son has eczema but this product doesn't affect him very much at all. Very easy to apply and great fun for parties.
Published on 18 Jan. 2011 by Crazygirl

3.0 out of 5 stars Snazaroo face paints
Snazaroo Face Paints Party Pack Face Painting Kit
Published on 19 Nov. 2009 by Anne

3.0 out of 5 stars Snazaroo face paints, 19 Nov. 2009
Snazaroo Face Paints Party Pack Face Painting Kit
It was a good face paint pack overall. The face paints were easy to apply, although I wouldn't use the sponges in the pack they are very scratchy on the face. You will need to buy more white face paint as this runs out very quickly, after about 5 faces. The face paints are very easy to use and produce much better results than supermarket packs I have bought!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Snazaroo Face Paints A***, 18 Jan. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for festivals, 12 Jan. 2010
This review is from: Snazaroo Face Paint Ultimate Party Pack (Misc.)
I'm a teenager and specifically bought this item to have a good laugh with my friends. This is the second time i've bought the product because i lost them when i took them to glastonbury! Over the past year i've used them so much for parties, festivals and as a general cure for boredom.

The paints themselves look quite small in the pot but i assure you they do go a long way. I imagine they'd be great for kids parties as well. The only slight downfall i can think of are the brushes as they are quite scratchy and you dont achieve a very neat line if your painting detail e.g. whiskers

also that i found my white paint rran out very quickly as many of the bases for the faces were white. second time round i will definately be investing in a ncie thing paintbrush and some extra white paint!

4.0 out of 5 stars Create fun for us both!, 19 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Snazaroo Face Paint Ultimate Party Pack (Misc.)
Bought this for my 3 year old's birthday and we have had great fun painting her face. I've never done it before, but the instructions included give you great ideas and we managed to create some masterpieces. If we are stuck in the house for the day, the face paints come out and my daughter loves posing for a photo after.

5.0 out of 5 stars kids love face paints, 10 Jun. 2009
S. Kirby "littler" (oxford) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Snazaroo Face Paint Ultimate Party Pack (Misc.)
lots of product for many happy hours of painting...keeps the kids quiet for a while and then happy times spent pretending to be tigers etc afterwards. Very easy to use also and even I can achieve acceptable results!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good face paint colours, 9 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Snazaroo Face Paint Ultimate Party Pack (Misc.)
Good set of paints however the brushes were of inferior quality, bristles too short and hard to be able to get a good line of paint in one go. Also sponges were hard and scratchy for little faces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids parties, 1 April 2014
This review is from: Snazaroo Face Paint Ultimate Party Pack (Misc.)
I bought this product for my daughters 4th birthday party, with 21 attending children.
My husband did the face painting, and we thought it was a good product, relatively cheap and lasted well. There is enough paint left to do my sons party in the summer, although we will need to purchase more white as this ran out relatively quickly in comparison to the other colours.
All in all - very pleased customer. I will purchase this again and would recommend it to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great paints, shame about the brushes, 27 May 2009
B. St Louis (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Snazaroo Face Paint Ultimate Party Pack (Misc.)
Great paints, shame about the brushes that come with it, too scratchy according to the customers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Joy at Anytime, 19 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Snazaroo Face Paint Ultimate Party Pack (Misc.)
I have to say that a pack like this is great. We have used this product many times over for parties and the occasional whims. These paints also seems to keep well, even after months in the back of the cupboard.

All the key colours are available, plus glittery paint. Our little one loved her face painted even if our designs were not quite as good as we would have liked. All good fun.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great paints but need extra black and white, 25 Sept. 2011
JM (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Snazaroo Face Paint Ultimate Party Pack (Misc.)
This is the second pack we've had of these face paints and they are certainly much better than the cheap ones you can buy in some shops, they are good, professional quality.
The only criticisms I have and advice for anyone considering buying them, is that whilst most of the colours will last you a while, some, in particular white and black, will be gone in no time. I bought this pack to do about 15 faces at my daughter's birthday party. Unfortunately the white paint was more or less gone by the time I'd done the first few (too many with white bases, ie Hello Kitty, dalmations, clowns)so I've ordered a separate white paint which is sold in bigger quantity by itself. Black also goes quite quickly as it's used for the fine detail on the majority of designs.
The only other advice I would offer is that the brushes are a bit thick for painting some fine detail, we use a very fine paintbrush instead.
But Snazaroo are definitely the best face paints I have ever used, and this party pack includes a good selction of colours and pots of glitter paint too.
Recommended.