4.6 out of 5 stars2,481
Style Name: Size E/20 L|Size: Pack of 40 Bags|Change

TOP 100 REVIEWERon 13 August 2009
what can you say about bin bags? These are custom made for your bin so fit very well. They are strong and have sturdy ties, you really can feel the quality. They are also constructed to make them slide out even when the bag is full. Slightly expensive but you'll find you have the confidence to fill them more than other bags due to their strength and construction.
on 24 February 2009
I own a Simplehuman pedal bin that takes 'G' size Simplehuman bin liners, however, I find that these Brabantia liners are a better fit.
They are tighter to get on initially, but they hold much better and don't fall off / slip.
I was recently delighted to receive Brabantia Pedal Bin Twin Bin with Motion Control Lid, 2 x 20 Litre Plastic Inner Buckets, Matt Steel Fingerprint Proof as part of the Amazon Vine programme and these are the bags that fit it.

Honestly like the other reviewers have said, what can you possibly say about a bin bag ?

Well, they are a size G which on the pack says 23-30L, plenty big enough for my bin and the one thing i noticed is how thick they are, most bin liners i have had in the past have been almost paper thin and split the minute you lift them out of the bin, but i had this chock full of food waste and it lifted by the straps with ease and never broke.

There was no leakage into the bottom of the bin and surprisingly enough no acrid smell either.

I was very impressed, i didn't buy them from amazon, i actually grabbed mine from dunelm mill at £2.79 for 20 bags as they are just down the road from me and needed them quickly, but i will be purchasing here from now on as they offer better value for money.

They do at 1st seem rather expensive, but i use on a weekly basis 1 for food waste and 3 for recycling, so this pack would give me 10 weeks worth of liners for £5 or about 12p a bag.

Total bargain..
on 2 April 2009
If you buy a Brabantia bin then the custom made bin liners are a must.They may be more expensive than supermarket ones but once you have used them you wont want to use anything else.
VINE VOICEon 7 June 2009
Very good. Actually I bought the bin from Amazon, as well as the bin liners.
on 4 September 2010
Since building a new kitchen (January 2009)and my wife buying a slimline Brabantia pedal bin, I have been reluctant to empty the bin due to the degree of difficulty in getting a black bin liner to fit in a slimline bin. More of the liner was out than was in! Then I found these liners. They fit perfectly, are strong, easy to pull out and tie and consequently clean to use...brilliant.
on 12 March 2011
These liners are a boon in your small bins in particular. Come in different quantities work out about 10p each (not as cheap as a supermarket bag I know!), but so easy. Strong, no leakage, easy to fit draw up the string and straight to your dustbin. Very tidy barely any overlap on the outside of your bin, and as I have three small bins upstairs I alternate each weekly tipping them all into one at virtually no cost at all! Although I only use the smallest size, these are available for larger bins where I am sure they are equally effective. With 60 in this bag I won't need to worry about running out for over a year!
on 10 February 2014
After purchasing a bin I also bought these. The bin clearly states that these can be installed without any overhang, well if someone can tell me how then I will adjust my review. Have emailed Brabantia directly but have had zero response. Until I hear anything I am afraid you might as well use a carrier bag in the bin and save your hard earned cash!
on 29 June 2013
I purchased a 30l bin Brabantia from Amazon and was completely satisfied with the purchase, and still am. However, as other people have said, the bags that came free with the bin had grey trim and were of a higher quality. They fit more snugly in the bin and were made of a stronger or thicker plastic.

The bags in this dispenser pack had green trim and are slightly looser so don't fit around the rim securely and I am constantly worried that the bag might split.

I will be on the lookout for some better bags or just hope that this batch are a one-off.
on 24 April 2012
Once you've experienced a proper bin and bin liner, you'll never go back! Gone are the days of second hand supermarket bags - it is the little things in life that make you happy....