5.0 out of 5 stars My mum would be proud...
...goodness. Here I am, a man in his 30's, reasonably successful, a wife and baby, I think I've peaked as I've been asked to write a review about bin liners. Cor. Can't wait, hold me back...
Published on 20 Nov 2009 by Mr. D. Mills

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so good anymore
They have changed these bags and I don't think they are as good. Bag itself is ok but the drawstring handle doesn't work and then breaks when you tie it. Used to be able to take bag out of the bin, give it a slake and the handle tightened itself, just needed to tie together, simples. Why can't companies leave well alone when they have a good product, would rather pay a...
Published 17 days ago by Mrs Kathleen Allen

5.0 out of 5 stars My mum would be proud..., 20 Nov 2009
Mr. D. Mills (Cambridge) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Brabantia Bin Liner C, 10-12 Litre - 40 Bags (Kitchen & Home)
However, although I'm tempted to say, "They're rubbish, I put them all in the bin." - that would be twee and possibly out of order and unfair. Although my only comparason to this product is any generic supermarket carrier bag, these puppies are massively superior.
Simply, they fit the bin and overlap perfectly at the top, they're strong, they're easy to tie at the top and easy to remove. They do a simply job but do it very well.
Goodness, surprised myself there. I wrote a review about bin bags. I wonder whats going to be next? I'm going to have to be careful what I buy on Amazon...

5.0 out of 5 stars Brabantia, 7 Jun 2009
M. Reddy "mayred" (North East England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Very good. Actually I bought the bin from Amazon, as well as the bin liners.

5.0 out of 5 stars bin liners, 14 Oct 2009
Ms. Sandra Millar (uk) - See all my reviews
when i got my bin it came with a packet of liners. they where great. they fitted perfectly, no holes, no mess. i loved them big time. then i couldnt find them in the shops. i used anything i got my hands on then. usually plastic shopping bags from supermarkets. they have the holes! the holes that leave the dripping mess along the floor. i ended up mopping the floor when changing the bin. so i searched online. using the smartfix liners makes a big difference. the bag is a perfect fit, down to the very bottom, thus not having to empty the bin twice a day, once will do and no more mopping the floor because i have emptied the bin! i would recommend them give them a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bin Liner, 22 Feb 2010
Marjorie Stalker (UK) - See all my reviews
Best Bin Liner

Well worth paying the extra to have a liner that fits and doesn't look untidy overhanging the bin

Never splits or tears

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm a convert!, 26 Mar 2011
I can't quite believe that my life has come to this - writing a review about some bin liners. However, I'm so pleased with them that I can't help myself!

Up until now I've always been the type of girl who has used carrier bags precariously looped over the edge of the bin to put the rubbish in. Two problems with this method:

1) because supermarkets are now encouraging the use of re-useable carrier bags (a good idea) I have fewer disposable ones at home

2) more importantly, the above system ain't much cop. Food is always going down the side and making a general mess.

Then a friend bought me a pack of these (thank you - you know who you are; I told you I'd write a review!)... and my life feels all the better for it. I'm a convert. My days of carrier bags are over. From now on, nothing but the sunny uplands of Brabantia smartfix binliners!

5.0 out of 5 stars What more can you say?, 15 Sep 2010
Fits our 12 litre bin perfectly even though it's not a Brabantia bin.Good quality & fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 3 Jan 2010
very good, have used on a non-brabantia bin and worked perfectly too. although i think it would only fit a round bin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best out there, 28 Dec 2009
These are really good value for money, I can't seem to be able to buy them from any local shop either.

5.0 out of 5 stars very tidy, 5 May 2011
excellent because these bags actually fit the bin which in itself is unobtrusive but large enough not to become annoying to empty

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Bin-Liners, 5 Feb 2011
Pauline Belford (Scotland) - See all my reviews
These bin-liners are very high quality. They fit my bin perfectly even though it is not a Brabantia one.

I find it impossible to get 12 litre bin-liners from any local shops and was getting tired of using 20 litre liners in such a small bin. Bin-liners aren't the first thing you think about ordering online, but I am glad I did.

Brabantia Bin Liner C, 10-12 Litre - 40 Bags