5.0 out of 5 stars A saute pan that will last a lifetime
I have 2 SKK products, this sauté pan and a deeper stew pot. I bought these over 10 years ago and they are still working as good as the day I bought them. These were definitely worth the investment!

I have reviewed the SKK sauté pan further plus provided links to some of my favourite recipes for foods I have cooked using this pan. [...]...
Published 17 months ago by N. L. Thompson

1.0 out of 5 stars Over rated, over priced
Published on 27 Oct 2011 by M. Cochrane

5.0 out of 5 stars A saute pan that will last a lifetime, 6 May 2013
This review is from: SKK Premium Plus Sauté Pan, 28x7.5cm (Kitchen & Home)

I use this cookware 7 days a week trying to keep up with the hungry demands of 2 growing boys. What I especially love is that I can transfer dishes from the cooktop into the oven. Freeing me to do other things outside of the kitchen.

And clean up is a cinch. No hard scrubbing, no burnt on bits. Even on those days when I don't get the pan washed the same day, next day - it washes clean just as quickly, without soaking.

I've never had a problem with the non-stick coating, unlike some teflon coated brands which flake leaving nasty bits in your food.

If you're wondering if you can afford a full set, just buy one. Yes, you could buy something cheaper, but if you have to replace it every 2 years, or 5 years, then you haven't really saved any money.

If you are thinking about getting the SKK pan, do.

1.0 out of 5 stars Over rated, over priced, 27 Oct 2011
M. Cochrane - See all my reviews
This review is from: SKK Premium Plus Sauté Pan, 28x7.5cm (Kitchen & Home)
I bought a 28cm SKK Premium Plus saute pan in December 2010, when it was £68. Quite expensive, but recommended by Delia and supposedly amazing non stick qualities, its guaranteed for 5 years. I've always treated the pan respectfully, washing it carefully and as a caution never using metal utensils. For a few months it was fantastic, and I was believing the excellent reviews. Now, 10 months on (October 2011), the non stick is failing miserably. Eggs, chicken etc, sticks to the pan like it would to any cheap pan. Take it from me, there is nothing special about the non-stick technology on this pan. Now the price is even more inflated than it was when I bought it. Don't waste your money. You have been warned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Pans, 5 May 2013
This review is from: SKK Premium Plus Sauté Pan, 28x7.5cm (Kitchen & Home)
I bought 2 sauté pans, 2 frying pans and a saucepan in this range between 2000 and 2002. They are getting a little tired now and I will have to start replacing them, but they have given fantastic service. The 1* reviewer must have been unlucky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pan we've ever bought, 15 Sep 2014
This review is from: SKK Premium Plus Sauté Pan, 28x7.5cm (Kitchen & Home)
This is the third SKK pan we have ordered. Our first one has been transferred to our holiday home, but we couldn't live without it so ordered another one with the removable handle eight years ago. It has seen almost daily use and is now looking a little worse for wear so ordered another one. We've sauteed, fried and baked in it and having the removable handle has been a wonderful bonus. It is wonderful for a Tarte Tatin as it can go from the stove straight into the oven
Unfortunately when I ordered the latest one, I incorrectly bought the fixed handle rather than the removable handle. Not a big issue as the handle is heatproof up to a high temperature but less convenient.

4.0 out of 5 stars SKK pan, 9 Aug 2010
Alex B "Alex" (Warwickshire U.K) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SKK Premium Plus Sauté Pan, 28x7.5cm (Kitchen & Home)
Fabulous pan easy to clean .the only drawback is that they are heavy pans.
Great to be able to put in oven too

SKK Premium Plus  Sauté Pan, 28x7.5cm