on 28 September 2006
Fantastic, my dad bought me this for me, I listened to it during my pregnancy and once my little princess was born. it really helped her to sleep.

mentioned it to my health visitor and when I enrolled her in massage classes the health visitor had gone out and bought this very same cd. my little girl loved it. still works now for both me and her. best present ever :)
on 4 April 2006
I am not an avid classical music listener, but I found this relaxing, lovely and isn't tiresome listenng to over and over. This is especially good for bedtime routines as well as for fretful times. My baby seems to like it and knows when its time to go to bed. Would highly recommend!
This Classic FM compilation released in 2005 with the intention of relaxing the baby offers a good selection of calming music for babies and their mothers too.

Entirely classical music based - including Einaudi's popular piano piece '(La) Onde' - this is a nice relaxing CD, most of the tracks of which should be familiar to those with only a passing interest or limited knowledge of classical music.

Although now superseded by the more recent 2CD version of 'Classic FM Music for Babies' this still looks good value for an hour of relaxation.
on 20 December 2004
A very relaxing album with the exception of track 2- Brahms: Lullaby (Wiegenlied). This track could wake the dead :).
A "must buy" for Classic FM families.
on 22 November 2007
The first track, by Debussey, worked like a charm on my grandson from a couple of months old. Put it on, watch as he turns his head to listen to the music, be prepared to turn the volume down just for that middle section, and he was asleep. Now he is 8 months old it still works to calm him. Give it a couple of repeats and he's asleep - wonderful. And the rest is really nice, too.
on 13 June 2013
I am an avid listener to Classic FM. A friend of mine has just had a baby and said to me she was having trouble settling her down at night. I recommended this cd to her and subsequently bought it as a gift. My friend is over the moon with it as it is helping her daughter settle at night.
on 20 December 2012
This Cd is just wonderful, for Mummy and baby alike.. I wish more classical Cd's for adults had selections like this.. Fab chill out music for both generations.. would make a lovely present too for someone expecting a baby.. highly recommend..
on 19 January 2013
I got this for a gift as I'd previously bought one for someone else and it was well received. Gives a good introduction to classical music [for both baby and their parents].
on 5 October 2011
Great cd to get babies and toddlers to calm down and go to sleep. Really does the trick. The delivery on the item was quick and I would recommend this cd to fellow parents.
on 10 March 2008
We bought this CD for our children (6 and 8) to listen to at bedtime.

They both enjoy it, although they aren't so keen on track 2. ("She sounds too noisy and bossy"- 6yr old)

Very relaxing and enjoyable compilation, and a bargain.