5.0 out of 5 stars A good home for stick insects
Published 10 months ago by Geeps

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
Came with a small crack but still ok for my stick insects
Published 8 months ago by anitawallis

5.0 out of 5 stars A good home for stick insects, 10 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Exo Terra PT2265 Standard Faunarium, Large (Misc.)
Great for the stick insects that we've got; we'd been given some eggs and they hatched out in a pop up net bag we'd got for butterfly chrysalis. But to see them clearly we needed something better and this fits the bill. It's plastic - didn't want glass with my 7 year old - and clear / see-through unlike some tinted versions I've seen. I'd hve liked it a bit taller but it seems to be ok. The lid is a tight fit, as is the little flap at the top; no problem for me as I am careful, but I can imagine the plastic breaking if my son just tried to force it. Overall though I'm happy - it's a sturdy and inexpensive item that seems to be the best on the market for this purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars exo terra tank, 30 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Exo Terra PT2265 Standard Faunarium, Large (Misc.)
good item just right for African and snails perfect size to move as using as topic within education setting, quick delivery too thankyou

4.0 out of 5 stars A good functional tank, 7 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Exo Terra PT2265 Standard Faunarium, Large (Misc.)
I bought this tank for my daughters stick insects. They are thriving well in this well designed tank. And thankfully the stick insects have not escaped, which is good because my wife would kill me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted!, 29 July 2013
It is beautifully designed and is perfect for my Leopard Gecko. I ordered it on Saturday evening and got it very early on Monday morning. I didn't pay for a fast delivery either. Next time I think I will buy a larger one so I can take my Leopard Gecko other places but defiantly a good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for my stick insect nymphs, 30 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Exo Terra PT2265 Standard Faunarium, Large (Misc.)
this is a great box for my stick insects nymphs, iv bought quite a few of these now and never ever had any problems! happyyy

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on., 4 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Exo Terra PT2265 Standard Faunarium, Large (Misc.)
We got this to keep a couple of stick insects in. It's a decent size and solid. Perfect for small reptiles, and at the best price for the size anywhere I looked. The item arrived damaged by the courier, but on contacting mr pets they sent a new one out immediately without having to return the damaged one. Top drawer customer satisfaction. Easy 5 stars

2.0 out of 5 stars I like the ventilation this enclosure offers, 24 July 2015
I like the ventilation this enclosure offers, the top (as seen in the picture) has a lot of small air holes, I like this a lot - but lets face it, its a lot of air holes nothing to rave about too much. The lid on the exo faunarium's are very bad, they are flimsy, and can be pushed open very easily by a snake. For this reason I would not recommend them as a suitable enclosure to house snakes, especially considering snakes are adept escape artists and will be able to reach the lid, even hatching's. If used as an enclosure for snakes I would put some thing heavy on top of the lid, I would recommend instead for you to buy a plastic box with a clipped on top. They can be bought in all sorts of sizes and it will be more secure. Drill air holes right around the base of the box and you have a better enclosure for a snake.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we wanted!, 24 Jun. 2012
Caroline "Nose stuck in a book at every oppor... (Godalming, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
My son needed a secure environment for his pet snails at a reasonable price - exactly what arrived on our doorstep! It is sturdily built, far more secure than we really needed - if he takes up cricket keeping we will have the perfect place for them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Prompt delivery. Good size for stick insects., 3 July 2014
This review is from: Exo Terra PT2265 Standard Faunarium, Large (Misc.)
Bought for stick insects. They appear to like their new home! Good size. Quick delivery. Just find it a little tricky to open the lid, but maybe that's because I don't want to disturb the stickies!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice tank, 24 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Exo Terra PT2265 Standard Faunarium, Large (Misc.)
Nice tank - slight brownish tinge to the plastic, but perfect for any small boy's collection of tadpoles or other assorted wigglies! Good firm lid reduces the chance of their escaping too.........

Exo Terra PT2265 Standard Faunarium, Large