5.0 out of 5 stars Spell-binding, 29 April 2006
This review is from: Final Fantasy X 10 Original Soundtrack (Audio CD)
I got this soundtrack 3 years ago and it is quite possibly the best soundtrack i've ever bought. Each piece is delicately and powerfully crafted. Like Uematsu's previous masterpiece soundtracks (FFVII & VIII spring to mind) FFX's soundtrack will constantly remind you just how emotionally captivated you were in the story - sometimes without your realisation! Its quite a hefty comilation too - 4discs each packed with approx. 25 tracks. The orchestral final tracks are something to behold.

Truly life-enriching.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply outstanding, 6 Nov 2006
L. C. Liu "Music Lover" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Final Fantasy X 10 Original Soundtrack (Audio CD)
This was an extremely difficult soundtrack to find at a cheap price, until I realized it was worth far more than any price on the internet or in the shops. With four discs, it is worth every penny. Out of all the soundtracks I have bought, this is clearly the best one by far. Every single last track on this sountrack is very well constructed and composed, creating imagination and various moods. I think that it is a fantastic album and definately deserves a 10/10. If you are planning to buy it but not sure, I wouldn't bother with downloading a few tracks to test out first because you will love it all. It has a massive 91 tracks in all as well. Magnificent. I love it. A must-buy for all soundtrack lovers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 9 Aug 2011
Morten B. Mikkelsen "BACH" (Denmark) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Final Fantasy X 10 Original Soundtrack (Audio CD)
I too, can only give this OST a great 5/5 score. It is simply one of the best game soundtracks out there. It will take you back to all the places you visited in the game, and it does so acompanied by a few nice pictures from the game. I often listen to all 4 discs and there aren't really any redundant tracks on any of them. A great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent thank you, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Final Fantasy X 10 Original Soundtrack (Audio CD)
All 4 disk in excellent condition have it next to my FF13 OST very smart would come again no problems at all thank you :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A journey back to Spira, 23 April 2013
This review is from: Final Fantasy X 10 Original Soundtrack (Audio CD)
The soundtrack has always been rather expensive and was always one of those, ''I'll buy it when I have the money'' items on an ever expanding wish list which sat there for 10 years. I finally decided to buy it, so I have my own personal copy to listen to and I have never been more delighted I purchased something in my life. I feel complete now I have this. The music is unbelievable, well composed, words are well written and so beautifully emotive (as well all know ^-^) . Being an avid final fantasy fan, every time I listen to these tracks it transports me back to Spira and now I can listen to them while I'm out and about. I'd recommend it to anyone who was in love with Final Fantasy X, it contains all of the memorable music pieces from key battles, themes for all the characters and areas, as well each version of the 'Hymn of the Fayth' for each aeon. In total it contains 4 discs each with around 20 tracks, so it is well worth every single penny !

5.0 out of 5 stars GET THIS NOW!, 21 Oct 2014
This review is from: Final Fantasy X 10 Original Soundtrack (Audio CD)
Amazing soundtrack, fantastic quality, well worth the buy

Final Fantasy X 10 Original Soundtrack
Final Fantasy X 10 Original Soundtrack by Game Music (Audio CD - 2004)