on 15 January 2010
This is a superb album - my 4 year old has loved it for over a year and it's so wonderful that adults won't be able to help singing along with the beautiful songs!

Dreamy lullabies (I sing Butterfly to my new baby) and great sing-a-longs like (my favourite) Big Rock Candy Mountain, it is the complete opposite of most children's music which by the second playing has driven most parents round the bend, this is proper music; wonderful songs and beautiful melodies you'll never get bored of them!
on 2 March 2013
What a lovely album! It can be so challenging to find children's music that you would still want to listen to without your children. If you have also faced this predicament, here is your answer. Loeb and Mitchell are a fantastic duo who charm both kids and adults with their singing of children's classics as well as with their original tunes. This album contains a wonderful version of a Japanese kids' classic that has my kids singing in Japanese so casually. There are also some uplifting pieces that are so welcome when attempting to rouse the kids up in the early morning. We checked out other music by Elizabeth Mitchell on youtube, and find it equally enjoyable, so we'll be acquiring more of her albums in future. All in all, a great find and would highly recommend!
on 17 March 2015