5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, as good as Boots!
Published on 8 April 2005 by Sarah Drake

1.0 out of 5 stars Discontinued so why say 'in stock'?
I ordered the value pack and received one with photo paper, not the postcards. When I contacted Bingo they said 'we haven't sold the postcards for a couple of years'.

Take them off Amazon then!!!!
Published on 1 Jun 2010 by R. Mitchell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, as good as Boots!, 8 April 2005
Sarah Drake "pylefarm" (Somerset) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Canon KP108IP 10x15 KP-108IP Value cartridge pack - 108 Prints with Post-Card logo on reverse, CP-100 CP-200 CP-300 CP-220 CP-330 CP400 CP500 CP600 CP510 CP710 (Office Product)
I have just bought a canon selphy cp400 and so needed the ink set to go with it - the printer gives you just a pack for 5 photos!! I have managed to use most of the 108 pack of paper and ink within two weeks of receiving the printer!! I did have a load of photos already on my camera and my sister has just got married and so I had loads of photos that needed printing. The ink works out at just about 25p per print - but you do only print out the really good photos that you have taken. My camera is a sony cybershot p100 and it works beautifully with the canon printer. You can zoom in and trim the photos on the camera and then hey presto you have a beautiful photo to print. The colours are fantastic and the paper and ink set is extremely high quality and it is exactly the same as sending them into Boots. the only problem I am finding is that the prints are so good the rest of my family keep stealing them and I have to print more! This seems to be the cheapest pack to buy at the moment - I am hoping that the packs will get cheaper as more people need to use them. The ink lasts perfectly for each of the pieces of paper - The cartridge has 4 levels of colour on a film sheet and it sends the paper through the machine 4 times - The ink lasts for 36 photos and the paper is packed in sets of 18. The camera tells you when you have run out of paper or ink and so you don't waste anything. All in all an extremely fun item with loads of capabilities.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Prints With No Fuss, 6 Sep 2009
J. Williams (Scotland) - See all my reviews
How many times have you gone to use your inkjet printer to find the printheads dried up, or worse still, no ink left. The good thing with the Canon Value Cartridge Packs is... if you have paper, you have a print. Plus, the quality is outstanding and the supplied software is great for everyday use.
The 108 print pack comes with three cartridges and 6 packs of 18 6 x 4 paper.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best I have seen, 28 Dec 2006
I bought this printer because I wanted to take it around the house and maybe outside as well. Yes it is a little expensive when you look at the items to buy, but the quality of the photos is superb. I would not go anywhere else now, it is really enjoyable printing out your photos that you have just taken.

1.0 out of 5 stars Discontinued so why say 'in stock'?, 1 Jun 2010
R. Mitchell - See all my reviews

Take them off Amazon then!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely quality but no postcard template now, 24 Oct 2009
Janice Lamb (Isle of Cumbrae, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I cannot fail to be impressed by the quality of the dye-sub system over inkjet photo prints. The colours are as luminous as they appear on the computer screen and the prints are wickedly sharp.

I was, however, very disappointed that the latest batch of paper did not come with the postcard template. The whole idea of purchasing the printer and using this system was for me to make my own postcards when going on holiday or from the photos I've taken on the Scottish island where I live. Why has Canon stopped printing the templates? Royal Mail need all the support they can get! (we're in the midst of a postal strike just now).

4.0 out of 5 stars Compatable with Canon Selphy CP740, 2 May 2009
I have a Canon Selphy compact printer. I wasnt sure if the cartridge and postcard set would be compatable with my printer. I ordered it anyway. Very quick to deliver. It is compatable and the photos that come out are brilliant. Nice and clear. Good value and will buy again from Best gig.

5.0 out of 5 stars canon cartridge pack, 12 Mar 2009
Arrived acouple of days after ordering. This is the 3rd time we have ordered fro this seller and would recommend them

5.0 out of 5 stars Great litle gadget, 8 Jun 2008
Hoyus (Hertfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I took my Canon Selphy printer CP-100, together with my Canon camera with me when I drove to visit relatives in Scotland. We had a terrific time, and at the end of each day we were able to use the printer to produce postcards to send to friends and relatives. OK, so it's not so cheap, but it's cheaper than buying postcards, and the ones that we sent were personalised. I'm glad that Canon produce this paper that already looks like a postcard on the reverse!

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon printer paper and ink, 29 Oct 2009
S. Mansfield (UK) - See all my reviews
The pack arrived quickly and in good condition, then I had lots of fun printing my holiday snaps!

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying a pack rather than individual parts, 11 Jan 2010
M. Richards (Gloucs, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my sister for xmas, along with a Canon printer. Was a bit sceptical about the price for the item, but after researching it seems that all these photo printers are fairly expensive in terms of consumables and buying throuugh Amazon seemed to be the best value for this particular consumables set.
If you were to buy all the individual parts of this kit separately, it would cost heck of a lot more, so this pack definitely represents good value (given the market rate). After all, if you have a photo printer, you are likely to use all of the paper and cartridges over time, so you may as well buy in bulk with a bit more value.
My sister printed off two photos before I left and they were absolutely top quality. The finished quality was just as good as anything you would pay for at a proper photo shop. Granted a lot of this image quality is dependant on the actual printer, but clearly the cartridges and paper play a big part of this too.
The supplier was very good, with good communications and when I had a mix-up withthe Christmas delivery (my fault), they were more than helpful and accommodating.
If you want good quality photos and you have a decent Canon printer, I would thoroughly reoommend this pack to give that extra bit of value, without compromising the quality.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›