Format: Audio CD|Change

on 9 May 2008
For this to claim to be the Best of Bobby Vee is just a disgrace. Without 'Walking With My Angel' and 'Letter From Betty' it falls a long way short of such a claim. Using cover versions of other artists hits is OK when all the best of the original songs are included. Whoever put this together just doesn't respect Bobby's work. Another attempt to cash in without respect for the catalogue.
Ken Charmer
77 comments|15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 April 2014
This album was everything i expected with all the best well known tracks on,if you are a bobby vee fan buy this album right now.Great service and delivery.
on 19 January 2013
A really great CD for the car or just to listen too all Booby's best songs, good recording would recommend if you only wanted one CD of his.
on 4 May 2014
some more happy memories But a little unhappy as some of his music is coped But a grate singer an performer
on 31 January 2013
This brings back a lot of good memories from the early 60s all the hits are here in their original recordings.
on 13 March 2013
Thoroughly enjoyed the cd brought back so many good memories of my childhood as he was my idol in my teens
on 4 March 2013
I think I am regressing. Suddenly I just want to listen to all the oldies and he is one of my favourites
on 21 November 2014
If you like Bobby Vee then you will like this CD , it has all his greatest hits from the sixty's.
on 21 March 2013
This was also bought as a present for someone who loves Bobby Vee music so I hope they like it.
on 19 February 2016
Not being able to listen to my Bobby Vee cassette for many years it was good to relive.