5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product
It is 100% what i needand has been precribed by the clinica where i get ms treatment
I will buy more later
Published 3 months ago by Maria Salvaterra

3.0 out of 5 stars Still undecided...
I bought this product having read a variety of mixed reviews across the spectrum for Choline.
Published 19 months ago by C

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Nature's Way, Choline 500 mg, Bitartrate, 100 Tablets (Personal Care)
I will buy more later

3.0 out of 5 stars Still undecided..., 17 Dec 2012
So far, my experiences have not been anything positive; I do not feel different in a positive way and certainly didn't feel like "my brain was breathing fresh air for the first time" as I've read elsewhere. It can make you quite bloated at times as some people suggest, but I think that's based more on your diet at the time, it could be avoided (in my case at least).

5.0 out of 5 stars supplement, 26 July 2013
bought this for a friend,arrived on time.he is happy
i dont personally use this kind of stuff
and three more words