Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:£9.99+ £1.26 shipping

on 13 July 2004
I've just been rolling through what are supposed to be the pick of the crop of this summers talent (Franz, Killers, Scissor Sister, Ordinary Boys) and I've discovered this gem.
The feel of the guitar from the early tracks is something new to me and while I haven't gone to deeply in to the lyrics, the vibe I get from the first few listens is huge.
Deserves to sell in large numbers.
Excellent.
on 28 May 2004
Just in time for the summer!!! This album is a little gem. It's totally a new sound but yet it sounds like a classic.
It's a mellow and inspired blend of pop riffs, funky and heavy clubbin' basslines and dicso beats.
It sounds a bit like Air covering the Rapture...Simply fantastic.
on 15 November 2004
I bought this album the other day after hearing alot about it recently and reading some of the reviews on here. And I must say, I was not disappointed in the least. Every tune is funky, fresh and fab. My weekend was spent playing the album at high volume, getting drunk and dancing round the lounge with a few mates, was just doing the usual setting ourselves up for some weekend antics. Buy it now!!
on 21 May 2004
this album is the perfect album for those chilled out days in the summer. funky and mellow tunes that get better with each listen.