5.0 out of 5 stars Piggin' good fun!
Published on 2 Mar. 2005

3.0 out of 5 stars Game purchase
The game was not what I expected. A little expensive for what it was. There were 2 pencils, notebook, 2 small pigs contained in a plastic case. The case itself was the best item.
Published on 23 Jan. 2013 by Trish

5.0 out of 5 stars Piggin' good fun!, 2 Mar. 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Pass the Pigs (Toy)
'Pass the Pigs' is a very simple but highly addictive game! Each person takes it in turns to throw the 2 little pig dice and score points according to the position which the pigs land in. Our family make the object of the game to be the first person to make it to 100. Sounds easy enough - just keep throwing the pigs until you want to stick with your score... unless the 2 little pigs decide to 'make bacon' (which is when they land touching each other!) and your score is completely wiped out. VERY frustrating! It is also possible to win the game in only 1 go - it just depends how brave or greedy you are feeling! We took this game on holiday and we had a couple of people asking what on earth we were playing, but after watching a couple of rounds they were itching to play themselves! Also a good educational game in terms of maths (adding up your score as you go along). Good game which can be played with family or friends after dinner, when there is nothing on tv , waiting in the departure lounge of the airport or on the balcony of your holiday villa! Don't pass on these pigs - buy them!! :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars A magnus opus of a rib tickler!, 13 July 2005
Gareth Lloyd (Hampshire, England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pass the Pigs (Toy)
I first encountered this game as a 21 year old while on hoiliday at a ski resort in Germany in 1988. I heard a group of guys laughing histerically, and discovered they were playing with pigs.... I am now 38 and use it for my A level law students (with an adaption: the score they get determines what question they get asked! The lower the score the easier the questions.... It is their favourite! I recommend it for both drunken laughter fun or more serious academic pursuits!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little game!, 4 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Pass the Pigs (Toy)
Great little game - purchased as a birthday present for my daughter (aged 9). It comes in a handy case and is perfect for slipping into a handbag. The pigs are quite small and you need a small flat surfact to play it on but it is perfect for keeping children entertained whilst waiting for something. We have used it a lot and have found it particularly useful for keeping hungry children entertained in restaurants whilst waiting for food to arrive! It appeals to all generations and is a great alternative to a pack of cards. I have since purchased several of these as presents for other children and they have all proved to be a great success.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely excellent, 28 Aug. 2005
This review is from: Pass the Pigs (Toy)
I have just bought this (and haven't even received it yet) but I've now tried the online Java version that can be found on the net. Incredibly addicting, and much more tactical than one might think. Should you cash in your points, or try to win just a few more?
I also like the fact that it plays quickly, you could just play a few rounds in 5 min.
I bet my son will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia!, 13 Nov. 2006
This review is from: Pass the Pigs (Toy)
I'm now 20 years old, and remember very fondly the Christmas afternoons spent on my grandfather's knee playing Pass the Pigs with the rest of my family when I was just two or three years old even. Before I was old enough to calculate the scores or even understand fully, I would be involved in "passing" the pigs. Then, as I grasped the concept I was taught to help add up the scores.

As an individual who played the game in my early years I recognise both the fun and educational value of the game. Of course, as a child, you are learning to add up without even realising you're learming! Certainly a benefit, making education fun.

It's also a valuable tool in bringing the family together. A perfect Christmas day game, where everyone can get involved.

Highly recommended.

Ah the days of Pass the Pig...

5.0 out of 5 stars Bacon is nice!, 22 April 2009
This review is from: Pass the Pigs (Toy)
Easy to play. My children love it. Nicely presented and easy to take with us. I was introduced to PTP when I was in my teens - happy that my children (mid teen & pre teen) and I can enjoy it together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everest and back, 24 Oct. 2007
This review is from: Pass the Pigs (Toy)
We have had this game for many many years and have taken it where ever we go. It is indeed highly addictive, we have played it on a ferry from Miami to the Bahamas and had a gang of children join in and most recently we took it on a trek to Everest Base Camp, the evenings are quiet unless you have something to do. We, our guide and porter played this every evening and had many others watching. As our guide and porter (who were fantastic) loved this game so much we gave it to one of them and so now am ordering another to be sent to the other and of course one for ourselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pass the pigs, 6 Jan. 2005
vicky speke (portsmouth, hants United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pass the Pigs (Toy)
What a fantastic game, fun for all ages hilarious when inibriated, good maths for kids, simple fun and easy to transport anywhere. A+++++++++++++

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Little Game, 26 Dec. 2013
Brian Hamilton "brianhamilton14" (Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Pass the Pigs (Toy)
My family and I love this game, its a total classic. The object is to roll the pair of pigs like dice and, depending on how they land, you score points. As long as you are scoring points you can keep rolling but the big hook here is deciding when to stop rolling to make your points safe.

The winner is the first person to reach 100 points, the concept is pretty simple and within a few games you will be able to figure the score of most of the rolls without looking at the rules booklet.

This is a really fun, simple game that has given us a lot of enjoyment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pass the Pig, 5 Nov. 2005
P. Smith (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pass the Pigs (Toy)
Pass the Pig is a brilliant game for all the family. It is simple to play and learn, easy and small to transport where
ever you go. You can play it anywhere, with as little or as many people as you like. It teaches children to add up quickly and is a lot of fun.

Pass the Pigs