5.0 out of 5 stars Peter drives me Insania :)
Hi,
I love Peter Andres new single Insania,very catchy and well penned lyrics,love the video and the song,I like the do do do this is insania,I wish Peter all the luck in the world with his new album :) Peter if you should happen to read this I love you!!!
Published on 6 Jun. 2004 by K. Russell

1.0 out of 5 stars Worse than Mysterious Girl...
If that was possible, heard this on the radio at work and everybody in the office without exception hated it.
Gave it one star but only because it is impossible to give Nil stars.
Published on 13 May 2004

1.0 out of 5 stars Worse than Mysterious Girl..., 13 May 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Insania (Audio CD)
Gave it one star but only because it is impossible to give Nil stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peter drives me Insania :), 6 Jun. 2004
Hi,

5.0 out of 5 stars updated Insania single is brillant, 4 May 2004
This review is from: Insania (Audio CD)
I have just listened and watched Peter Andre's second single - Insania. It is very catchy and I am already singing along to the song. I thought the version he did in the jungle was brillant but this song is even better. I hope it gets to number one like Mysterious Girl did. I wish Peter Andre all the luck with his album.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Singles Got Me Insania, 1 May 2004
This review is from: Insania (Audio CD)
I heard this single the other day on the radio, as well as seeing the world exclusive showing of the music video and thought it was fantastic. Continuing his re-release of 'Mysterious Girl' that went straight to number 1 in the charts, this will definately be a chart-topper. It sounded completely different to the version he sang on 'I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here'. With A very catchy tune that will keep you do do do do doing for a longtime, I recommend this is a one to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Insania...do you know what it's about?, 4 Jun. 2004
Ben Tanner (Bristol, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Insania (Audio CD)
Insania is without doubt one of my favourite songs ever! Peter Andre is on a roll and this is everything i expected. It's not cheezy like some may think, it's about how technology is taking over our lives and we are killing the seeds of creation-amazing! I would recommend this single to anyone. There is also a DVD version available which has the video, Mysterious Girl video and making of the Insania video! Go buy it it's incredible

Insania
Insania by Peter Andre (Audio CD - 2004)