Format: DVD|Change

on 31 January 2006
A fanstastic DVD that I got originally for 'I want my potty' as I was preparing to potty train my son. Each tale is witty and beautifully drawn and my son (2 years old)loves them. I imagine that they will appeal to younger and older children alike.
on 8 February 2009
Purchased to use with children to demonstrate the art of story-telling. "Tale of Veronica" particularly beneficial in depicting happy endings do not always happen. Generated much discussion and debate with 6 year olds.
on 23 July 2011
Unfortunately myself and me 3 year old son found the dvd very boring and old fashioned! No enthusiasm is used by the narrator in my opininon. As the stories in the dvd are very popular i would have thought it would have been more up to date than what it was. Overall dissapointed with purchase.
on 18 April 2016
I love this DVD, I had a similar video tape when I was a child. Yes, it is dated, but I purposely sought out some retro material for my son because the narrator uses proper English which helps him with his reading and speach development.
on 24 November 2013
With lots of different and well known stories on this DVD, its great to use to fill in a few minutes and keep little ones interested.
on 28 June 2013
I like anytime tales (dvd) because as a teacher of english I need to provide to my students with a variety of matherial.
on 24 February 2014
Very old fashioned animations, most of the stories are pretty rubbish - not a DVD my girls EVER ask to watch!
on 6 January 2015
Good product and good delivery. The package was OK and the cartoons are great.
on 21 December 2015
As decscribed n delivered in the time slot
on 2 September 2014