5.0 out of 5 stars THANK YOU Paul McKenna!!!
I was in despair - I was drowning with a binge eating disorder that had seen me put on 42 pounds in a year, and when I hit 13 stone I could see no end in sight and was very frightened of what would happen to me.
Published on 17 Oct 2004 by Alice Huskisson

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Results
I bought this CD to give my willpower a boost. I've been wanting to go to a hypnotherapist for a long time, but how do you trust recommendations?? The CD was 30 minutes long, so not as long as I would have liked. The first 15 minutes include a walk through of the steps he expects you to follow: the "seven secrets of naturally slim people" It's all very simple. Eat what...
Published on 13 July 2004 by Xrissy

5.0 out of 5 stars THANK YOU Paul McKenna!!!, 17 Oct 2004
This review is from: Easy Weight Loss (Audio CD)
Having used a Paul McKenna hypnosis video for self confidence over 10 years ago to enable me to relax and pass my driving test (successfully!!) I decided to try this weightloss CD.
By the end of the first week, my attitude was changing towards myself and towards food. I no longer found food exciting, but simply viewed it as an essential fuel. I almost enjoyed the feeling of hunger. I had not eaten anything naughty since the moment I listened to the CD the first time, whereas I'd been used to bingeing on a daily basis. I was now walking past mirrors and instead of turning away in disgust I was noticing my good points and beginning to like myself. This CD has not only re-taught me how to treat food & myself, but has also boosted my self esteem & my self confidence.
I listen to part 2 of the CD every 2 or 3 days, it gives me a buzz as it totally relaxes me after a long hard day at work. It's a perfect way to unwind. I've been using it now for 6 months, and so far I have dropped 26.5 pounds!!
The best thing is, I know I never have to worry about over eating again, because even when I've hit my desired weight, if I feel an uncontrollable craving come along, I know I only have to listen to the CD and it will correct my thought process.
Paul, I can't thank you enough. And I can't recommend this enough to everyone else who is struggling with their weight. I had a sceptical friend who I challenged to try it just for a week... she lost 4.5 lbs in that first week. Another friend lost 4lb in her first week.
Try it, believe in it... you might just find it works!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant, 7 April 2006
West1976 (W.Sussex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Easy Weight Loss (Audio CD)
After trying every diet under the sun for the last ten years of my life I have finally found something that really works. I have never had great willpower, if any, when it comes to dieting and have usually lasted 2 weeks at the most on any diet. This is different! It is like having someone there to encourage you and to keep you going any time of day or night you need it. I am an emotional eater and I eat when I'm happy, sad or bored and I'm addicted to food. After the first 2 days I stopped thinking about food all the time. Normally I scoff my food down without taking much notice of it, after 2 days and listening to the cd once on each of those days I noticed I was taking much longer to eat my food and the taste was much better. My taste buds suddenly woke up!I now look forward to eating food rather than feeling guilty about it and I know if I only eat when I am hungry I will find much more satisfaction in food.I would recommend this to anyone who needs help to get out of their emotional eating cycle of guilt.Listen to the CD every day without fail, put aside the time and you will find yourself more relaxed about everything to do with food.It is also helpful to write everything you do from the CD in a daily journal. It just helps to remind you of what you are achieving every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Won over, 11 May 2004
Rima (Newcastle, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Easy Weight Loss (Audio CD)
This is the first hypnotic cd that I have ever used. My partner listens to Paul McKenna and others, I always felt a little reluctant. However, I have been battling with my will power to try and lose weight after having my second child, so my partner bought me this cd (as a surprise). The first time I listened to it I fell asleep, it was so relaxing. The next day whilst doing the shopping, I resisted all the sweet things that I would normally buy, I was amazed. This cd has given me the boost I needed, to my conscious and unconscious. It's still early days but my eating plan does not include sweet foods, binges or cravings and I am feeling great. This cd is a fantastic resource for me, if you need a boost of willpower I recommend you give it a go!

5.0 out of 5 stars This actually works!, 30 Jan 2005
This review is from: Easy Weight Loss (Audio CD)
I bought my copy of this CD two weeks ago and so far I have lost 8lbs, I also feel better about myself I am motivated because I actually can see myself being slim. I will be interested to see how this works for me in the long-term, every time i listen to the cd my motivation is boosted so I am optimistic that my results will continue. Like some other reviewers I have tried all the major diets and had no long-term success. This programme is changing my feelings towards food and my obsession is subsiding.

5.0 out of 5 stars You've got to listen to it, to believe in it :-) !!!, 26 Oct 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Easy Weight Loss (Audio CD)
Excellent, probably the best, weight loss product and a very good relaxation tool
The CD comes in two parts - the first part tells you about what will happen to you during the second (hypnosis) part and it also gives you some visualisation exercises to carry out.
You aren't pushed any particular kind of diet - it basically encourages you to eat low-fat, fresh, wholesome foods and to introduce some exercise - all at your own pace - and to do these visualisation exercises.
Although you have to keep listening to it regularly, like every morning/evening - like that other person said you can't listen to it and instantly become a model. It is designed to increase you will-power, eat the right foods and become 'full of slimness' (as said by Paul himself).
Since listening to it i have myself lost 2s 4lbs.
If i feel i'm starting to sway back to my old self with the wine and chocolate i go back to listening to it every night. If you get really stressed from your kids/work, or both this also acts as an excellent relaxtion tool. I've passed it all on to my friends now! I would definately recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars WILLPOWER ON A CD, 15 Jan 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Easy Weight Loss (Audio CD)
Yesterday evening was probably the easiest evening I've had since I started dieting this time and I am completely sure it was because of this CD. Nothing else had changed in my life but I just seemed to have more willpower than usual.
There are two parts to the CD - the first part tells you about what will happen to you during the second (hypnosis) part and it also gives you some visualisation exercises to do, one of which really seems to be working for me.
The second part of the CD is the actual hypnosis bit. It doesn't ask you to do anything apart from relax. I was completely awake all the way though but I felt peaceful. I felt in complete control all the time; I was aware of what was going on around me and felt that I could very easily open my eyes at any time I wanted. There is no weirdness about it - I can recall everything that was said. I was left feeling very rested, calm and enthusiastic to carry on with my diet.
It doesn't push any particular kind of diet - it basically encourages you to eat low-fat, fresh, wholesome foods and to introduce some exercise - all at your own pace - and of course to do these visualisation exercises. I have certainly noticed a difference in my cravings for sweet things and my portion sizes are much smaller.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a result!, 19 Jan 2005
This review is from: Easy Weight Loss (Audio CD)
I have had a weight problem for as long as I can remember. I have attended all the big names in slimming clubs only to fail. Although I have only been using this CD for 2 weeks I have had a weight loss of half a stone. I have never felt so good in myself and weight loss is so simply. I listen to the CD every 2-4 days just to remind myself. If I can do it so can you, food to me is an obsession and this CD is going to cure that for me. Also this weight loss program wont cost you extra money in buying special foods. It is sooooooo simply. Once I have lost my weight I will be buying the Stopping Smoking CD. This is a must if you have been dieting for years and still have a weight problem. A Must Buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, Excellent, Excellent, Excellent....., 10 Aug 2003
Brendan Hole (Exeter, Devon United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Easy Weight Loss (Audio CD)
A brilliant weight loss program, all my mates want copies of it! Especially the women, made a few friends with them alright; they're very impressed.:-)
It happens in stages though. Got that! You can't just listen, go into trance, and then end up like a model the next week. I listened to it every night for a month and noticed small, but significant changes. Eg. A habit i had, whilst in town, was to buy a multi-pack of mars bars and a multi-pack of Red Bulls & also visit 'good old McDonalds'. That all stopped and i found myself not buying food anymore -(I used to eat out alot), and if i did buy food whilst out i'd buy a carton of pure orange juice or/and a packet of sandwhiches. If i think i'm going off track, i listen to it a couple times, it's an excellent relaxing tool. Also,I've turned into a Ainsley Harriot in the kitchen, I cook alot more at home now, and at first, I admit, I was cynical regarding the CD. But i now plan to buy Paul's other CD's.
I would really reccommend it. I can't find my CD now though, I think it's either my mum, my sister, or my girlfriend who's using it now! ha,ha! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant - this is a must - honestly, 8 July 2007
This review is from: Easy Weight Loss (Audio CD)
20 yrs of almost every diet you can think of and i've done it. Yes, I lost weight and then put on much more. Well, I have had this disc for some months now, for the first month I used it about 2 or 3 times aweek and got to say its brilliant.

Although I have only lost a stone at present, its more about how I've lost it. Disc is in 2 parts, and you do eventually do things he tells you to do but without realising to make the necessary changes to succeed. I now (more recently) swim 4 times a week, only buy FRESH VEG no process food but more IMPORTANT of all I like who and what I am. I don't eat til I'm bloated anymore and eat only when hungry and now feel that food just keeps me alive instead of being obsessed with food (but still enjoying food).

I will say that after the first couple of weeks you look back and notice little changes happening to your lifestyle, good changes. I know I will continue to lose weight now but in a happier, relaxed and healthier way from now on. JUST WISHED I HAD THIS MANY YEARS AGO.

5.0 out of 5 stars Results after just a week!, 29 Sep 2005
This review is from: Easy Weight Loss (Audio CD)
I always thought Paul McKenna was a bit of a conman, but now I have to say he is great! I bought this cd on back of the reviews posted here.
Have been listening to it most nights, and have lost 3lb in just over a week. It's very hard to stay awake whilst listening to the mind relaxing track though!
I have honestly not felt like snacking at all which has always been my downfall. There is definitely something lodged in my subconscious!
Really recommend you give this a try!

Easy Weight Loss
Easy Weight Loss by Paul McKenna (Audio CD - 2004)