5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
This blender set is great - so many different functions, and great storage set. Having a stainless steel shaft to the blender is perfect as you don't end up with any stains from vegetables etc.
Published on 28 April 2009 by V Kyberd

1.0 out of 5 stars Packed up after only 6 months use!
Published on 1 Oct 2007 by Ginger Bird

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Packed up after only 6 months use!, 1 Oct 2007
This review is from: Kenwood Wizard HB665 2-Speed Pro Hand Blender Set, 400 Watt (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this blender as I thought Kenwood was a good reliable make. I bought whilst I was pregnant so that I would be ready to blend foods as and when I started weaning. After only 6 months of use (only used to blend up soft baby foods, so hardly heavy duty use) the motor has packed up - not what I would expect from Kenwood. As I bought it whilst pregnant and my baby is now 12 months old it is only just outside the guarantee period, so no chance of getting it replaced free of charge. I have a larger Braun food processor which I have been using for over 15 years and it is still as good as new. I would not expect a blender (and one I paid £30 for) to give up the ghost after only 6 months of use. I would not therefore recommend this product if you are looking for something robust and long lasting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 28 April 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful bit of kit!!!, 7 Oct 2009
I purchased this after reading the reviews and am certainly not disappointed.
It chops meat/herbs etc really finely.It is nice and compact,unlike some other makes.
Would highly recommend as reduces preparation time and is really easy to use and clean.
How did i manage without it?

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 May 2009
Excellent . works perfectly . from making meat balls to grinding coffee beans , whisking . blending . almost everything . great little machine & space saver .

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for baby food. Easy to clean., 15 Mar 2010
I bought this mainly for the purpose of making baby food. It works great. Purees well. The accessories are usefull (like the tall jug that's just the right size to puree food using the hand blender and not get splattered). It's also very easy to clean as you can pull it all apart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Blender, 29 April 2009
Amazon Customer (Middlesex, England) - See all my reviews
I bought the blender specifically for blending my baby's food and I'm glad to say that it has been working beautifully. After reading some of the reviews I was almost put off buying it, but I'm glad I decided otherwise. I have gathered from some of the bad reviews that some parts of the product, that are not meant to be soaked were soaked, hence the product falling apart. The main thing is to follow cleaning instructions to the T. Also to avoid splashing all over your clothes use the containers provided and you will not have that problem. Kenwood still rules!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kenwood Wizzard, 12 April 2009
N. Cross (England) - See all my reviews
Superb, dont hold back if you are thinking of purchasing this. it is perfect for making salsas, soup, whisking or any chopping etc...really usefull storage pots with lids. Brilliant product

5.0 out of 5 stars Kenwood Wizzard, 29 April 2009
Excellent product "does what it says on the tin" and more! Very versatile and becase the accesories split off from the motor unit it makes cleaning very easy and convenient.
*****

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be happier, 22 Dec 2009
Mrs. M. Hughes (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this to use to prepare food for weaning my daughter. It purees really well, is compact and easy to clean. Would recommend it to mums.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent design!, 19 Mar 2009
E. Borowy (Berkshire) - See all my reviews
Very cleverly designed with built in stand so it looks tidy in your kitchen. It has two speeds, regular blender nad whisk. Works well for me but I particularly like the clever design.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›