4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Homemade Soups
I was wishing for the family to eat more vegetables and thought a helpful way would be through homemade soups. I chose this product because it had a 'clean' unfussy look to it. I liked the idea of the stainless steel piece. When I took it out of it's box it seemed bigger than I thought it would be, and little on the heavy side. It comes with a clear plastic beaker...
Published on 27 Jun 2008 by Sheila

3.0 out of 5 stars Blade has come loose with use
Blends well and the beaker is useful - but twisting / unscrewing the blade from the motor unit (in order to clean it) has led to the blade coming loose, which is annoying. A friend has a different model of hand blender which has a push button to release the lower half and that seems a much less laborious and more robust way of achieving the same thing.
Published on 15 Mar 2009 by Bo

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 April 2010
Martin Kidman (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kenwood Wizard HB615 2-Speed Pro Hand Blender, 400 Watt (Kitchen & Home)
Great blender, much better than the last one I had. Solid metal & great for soups and will cut through anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Whizz, 19 Oct 2010
Happy with this so far although I have only used it for making hummous and soup. Still, it does what it says on the tin and I am happy. I wanted a value for money blender and it is simple to use and, more importantly, to wash up afterwards - just a quick rinse is all it takes. This makes it a lot easier than using a blender or food processor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Oct 2010
Damien Kane (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
I have the older version and this one is a lot better. From the grip to the metallic base. Works just as well as the old one and the beaker comes with a non-slip pad. Good improvement on an already good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars fast, efficient service and great product!, 24 Sep 2010
R. Knowles "kiwi" (uk) - See all my reviews
This blender arrived an few days after i ordered it. which was great and i am impressed with it ,it does what it says , so I can recommend it.thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kenwood Wizard HB615 Pro Hand Blender, 15 April 2010
I. Benstead - See all my reviews
Excellent product, just what I needed to blend the soups we make.
Only critisism is it a bit difficult for my wife to hold down the
the switches whilst mixing.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what you want, 19 Jan 2010
First class product - does what it should. Powerful blender/mixer,versatile,easy to clean and with benefit of dual speed. Might be considered a bit heavy for some. Magnificent for soups. 5 star recommendation.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy this if you want food poisoning!!!, 20 Oct 2011
Mrs. Sarah J. Miles (Bristol UK) - See all my reviews
This is really a very shoddy bit of design!
The blade is not a sealed unit as part of the shaft, Therefore food gets trapped, even when washed after each use very thoroughly. After each wash, I was aware that dish water leaked out at the bottom, but it was not until it fell apart tonight after only 4 months of use, that I found previous meals plastered on the inside!! Amazing we have not as yet got food poisoning!!! So very disappointed. and rather repulsed!!!)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 1 April 2012
Bought one of these last year 2011 - busted switches March 2012. My advice is make your own mind up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 28 Jun 2011
K. Morris "karenjmorris2" (Surrey UK) - See all my reviews
I researched this carefully and to any prospective buyers I would say "look no further." Sturdy, powerful, 2 speed, stainless cutting area (metal not plastic), and a good sized beaker for blending in. Well worth the money. Ideal.

5.0 out of 5 stars hand blenderKenwood Wizard HB615 Pro Hand Blender, 2 Speed, 400W, 31 Jan 2011
This is a nice little blender with removable chopping bit that will go in the dishwasher-none of that whizzing in a bowl of washinup water! I did return it though and upgraded to the model with the whisk and chopping attachments-more suitable for my purposes.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›