5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest hits of the 90's
Published on 29 Jun. 2012 by Gary Pickett

2.0 out of 5 stars Sad selection
There are a handful of top hits on these discs, but all I can say is, if these represent the greatest hits of the 90s, it was a pretty poor era. I'm also sure some of these were released in the 80s, not the 90s. And having heard samples, these are not only a lousy selection, they're not good quality recordings.
Published on 7 July 2010 by Chinatown Blue

2.0 out of 5 stars Sad selection, 7 July 2010
Chinatown Blue "cthulhoid" (S-O-T, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest hits of the 90's, 29 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Greatest Hits of the 90's (Audio CD)
If you are a music lover of the 90's you will love this songs included are Lift me Up, In the Summertime, Baby come back just to name but a few. Please note here I did in fact buy the album as a used item and really the few pence I paid plus p&p was a steal. I dont think you have to pay full price if you dont have to and I bought this to make up a song selection mainly for a party.

2.0 out of 5 stars A terrible representation of the 90s, 23 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits of the 90's (Audio CD)
I grew up in the 90s so obviously 90s music is my favourite, but listening to this album I cant remember why. It's fair enough that the Spice Girls and Louise etc feature on it, but I cant help but think this album missed a trick with some of the awesome tunes it had to pick from

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 27 Aug. 2014
ok

Greatest Hits of the 90's
Greatest Hits of the 90's by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2004)