5.0 out of 5 stars Gold star!
Brightens the bathroom, lovely design exactly as appears. I bought this shower curtain both because I liked the fact it's transparent so doesn't make my tiny bathroom dark and also the fact that it can be washed. I have washed the curtain a few times already and it washes really well. It is very long but easily cut down to size.
Published on 10 Jan. 2012 by georgeygirl

3.0 out of 5 stars Good curtain
Prompt delivery and reasonable quality. I thought the fish seemed bigger than shown on picture but still good fun and does what I wanted ( let's the light in) so would recommend. When I received this item it had a dusting of talc like powder to stop it sticking together, so I did put in the washing machine as directed and came out fine.
Published on 17 Dec. 2012 by pj

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold star!, 10 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Spirella Goldfish Orange Plastic Shower Curtain 100% PVC Transparent Orange 180 cm x 200 cm (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 28 Jan. 2012
great shower curtain, my last pvc curtain got mould quite quickly and the eyes tore after a short while as they had no protective surround,the metal covers round the eyes on this product offer great protection and no mould in sight, definatley recommend this product. It was a better price as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good curtain, 17 Dec. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice item and great seller, 4 Jan. 2012
Just received my shower curtain and I'm really pleased with the purchase.

It's a nice weight, feels durable and the price was more than fair.

I've no complaints at all and would like to thank the seller!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and long, 29 Jan. 2013
Received this item quickly and was happy at the quality of the curtain as it is thick and durable, great for being able to keep zn eye on my daughter while in the shower and not getting the floor wet and a good length to it too. Very happy with my purchase, thank you :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Curtain, 5 Dec. 2013
This is exactly what i needed.
I got this with the "Spirella Chrom Shower rings" and "Spirella Magic Bright Finish Chrom Expandable Aluminium Rail ".
it works great, I was worried about the height of the curtain, nut my rail was adjustable so i was able to move it to suit the curtain.
It is great for my small bathroom as it is clear and looks great with the fish. if you wash it have a bucket ready when taking it out, as the water will hold in the curtain like a plastic bag. my floor got soaked...

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality shower curtain!!, 19 Oct. 2012
Excellent shower curtain, really brighten's the bathroom up and gets plenty of compliments! Also it does not collect any horrible mildew! Well worth paying the extra few quid for and treating yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky Shower Curtain, 16 Jun. 2014
A very good quality shower curtain that looks fantastic :)

The only down side as with all clear shower curtains it doesn't stay clear for long as I live in a hard water area.
I do spray it with limescale remover and that helps for two minutes :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a shower, 8 Mar. 2013
No way can a shower be just a shower with these curtains. I hate feeling closed in by opaque shower curtains. These make the shower feel so much bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, 7 Jan. 2014
Light and very pretty. It looks great and the kids loved it! Due to London's hard water we do need to wipe often to keep the transparent look but we new that would happen.