on 27 January 2012
Needed to replace an old "basic" poacher. After some searching of the internet I found the Judge Vista 2 Hole Poacher on Amazon. It seemed a reasonable price and the good reputation of Judge products convinced me to purchase item. Delivery of the item was very quick, and was well packaged. The non stick metal poaching pods make poaching the egg very quick. The Rolls Royce of egg poachers!!
on 25 April 2011
A sturdy, well-made product (as you would expect from this brand) which I look forward to using for years to come. The eggs slip out very easily and cleanly, and never stick at all.
on 1 November 2013
I bought this for my mother-in-law who is in her mid 80s and she is thrilled with it. It gets used virtually every day and I have had only praise from her.
She looks after my brother-in-law (so she says!) and the comments from him are equally praiseworthy.
The small size makes it ideal for the "just for me" poaching - I bought a 4 egg poacher for my family use.
on 1 July 2009
I bought this poacher specifically for my camper as I have limited storage space available.

It is a great bit of kit as the main pan can be used as a normal pan to do vegetables etc in. Also been used as a small frying pan when my original went missing.
on 5 February 2013
Lives up to its excellent name. Only used once since I bought it but it was very very good, did not stick at all after putting a very small amount of oil in - delighted
on 13 September 2012
very well made, but quite heavy, poached eggs lovely and it cleans easily, would definitely reccomend this product, I use it daily when I am away in my touring caravan
on 11 February 2013
Very sturdy well made poacher and met the description perfectly. Great value and looks like it is built to last. Quick delivery as well.
This pan was a gift for my son. It's a solid little pan and has been much used over the last few weeks. Eggs cook beautifully and slide out perfectly. This was dearer than some other pans I looked at,but excellent quality so well worth the money .
I bought this product when i was a newbie in the kitchen working as a chef and i had to make over 50 poached eggs every morning for breakfast. Well to be honest was a big mistake of mine. You can make only two eggs in the same time and whoever it says the cups are non-stick but i still had to use a bit of oil spray. Now a couple of years later as an experienced chef I realised this egg poacher is absolutely useless in a professional catering kitchen the key to make perfect poached egg is PRACTICE. i'll give 3 star for this product because after 3 years i still use it for saucepan :)
on 2 April 2013
At last a well made sturdy egg poacher that does not distort out of shape with the heat. 5 minutes I find is perfect time for my eggs. I say this because disappointingly there are no instructions for use, only safety information. I would have given 5 stars had the knobs on the egg holders not burnt my fingers, I would expect them to be heatproof