on 18 November 2013
I love poached eggs and am yet to perfect the saucepan of boiling water freeform technique despite years of trying so this is the super deluxe alternative that gives a beautifully formed domed egg. Well worth the money. Easy to clean.
on 17 May 2011
A brilliant small egg poaching pan, which can be utilised as a small pan for vegetables. Ideal for use in our motorhome , where space is limited.
on 11 May 2012
Delighted with this product which I found to be of very high quality. The pan is heavy gauge metal, with a 25 year guarantee on the finish, and the glass lid again to the same high standard. The lift out interior section is well designed and will be easy to use and clean. I was particularly impressed that this quality was at an extremely affordable price and would certainly buy further products from this manufacturer.
on 5 August 2013
The best 2 egg poacher I have found recently, has steel cups not those plastic ones that take ages to poach an egg and it ends up with a hard yoke.
on 9 December 2013
poorly made with roughly cut egg holders, not very good for the price and not the qaulity i expected from the brand
on 1 April 2013
After much research on the item I needed I decided to pay more and have a quality product. It is all that I expected and easy to use and clean. The pan is solid based and quickly heats on my electric cooker. The egg cups are also easy to clean and eggs slip easily on to my hot buttered toast. I also decided to buy from Amazon as I knew the delivery would be fast and easy.
on 25 February 2013
Pan is a well made solid steel construction, easy grip handle, solid glass lid for keepng an eye on the contents, and after slightly oiling the cups the poached eggs can be removed easily without sticking to the cup. Eggs are poached very quickly. We have had cheaper egg poachers in the past but none compare to the quality of the Judge vista.
on 2 July 2013
There are so many cheaper ways to poach an egg but buying a quality made item like this pays for itself in the long term as it still looks new after using it over a dozen times. It is very easy to use and produces an ideal poached egg in 4.5 minutes without sticking to the container.
on 6 August 2013
My sister asked me to get this for her, we checked the other big stores for a two egg poacher,
but with no luck at all, we checked amazon and bought the Judge Vista 2 egg poacher, she is so pleased with it
it does everything it ought to and made her day. 5 stars.
on 26 September 2013
Excellent quality, nice heavy pan which sits securely on the cooker and the glass lid is helpful for keeping an eye on the cooking process. For once my poached eggs slip easily out of the cups when done without falling apart or sticking! No more plastic moulds for me!