on 16 August 2013
I have been using Judge vista pans for 20 years and have found them to be first class. The service received when needing a replacement handle was excellent. Also, great value for money.
on 21 June 2013
I already have one of these but use it so much that I bought another.
The base is heavy so food is less likely to stick.
The glass lid means you can see whether the heat needs adjusting.
It holds quite a lot which is convenient.
It has a small air vent which is really good.
Overall, it is a very well made pan and I can't imagine being without it.
on 28 November 2013
Having had to throw away 2 non stick pans due to the coating coming off decided to buy this one. Very, very pleased with it. Highly recommended.
on 8 October 2013
Cooks well, cleans easily, very solid make. Why use a 'non-stick' pan which quickly looses its coating when food doesn't stick to this anyway.
on 24 July 2013
I like being able to see through the lid. II chose not to buy a non stick pan because my previous ones were constantly breaking down. It takes a while to get used to no non stick but now that I have I like it
on 4 December 2013
I thought it could be non-stick but actually it is not. I have to bought another one to make scrambled eggs.
on 7 June 2014
I bought this pan to replace my last one which I had used for aroubd 25 years! After watching a programme informing of the danger of non stick pans that are scraped thus enabling particles to mix into food, I decided to go for a stainless steel pan.
I am thrilled with my choice as the quality is fantastic and nothing sticks to the base of which I was concerned. Excellent Choice!!!
on 15 August 2014
When I accidentaly broke the lid of my last one (dropping it and not for the first time) which had to be nearly ten years old I was thrilled to find Judge are still making this pan. Perhaps the handle isnt quite as comfy as my old one but it is still a good quality pan that I use more than any other in the kitchen.
on 17 August 2014
I bought this to replace one I had for 10 years and was still looking good till if was dropped. Replacement looks as though it's been around for years although it is cleaned every time with specialist s/steel cleaner.
on 15 September 2014
Excellent quality, will last for forever, you can cook a meals from start to finish. Bear in mind, it is very heavy, use both hands !