5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality saucepan
Published 20 months ago by Colin Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars Marks easily and a pain removing it from the dishwasher.
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality saucepan, 30 July 2013
Colin Smith (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Judge Vista 20cm Saucepan (Kitchen & Home)
Picking the pan & lid up for the first time, it felt reassuringly weighty (but not too heavy) unlike some of the flimsy types I've come across in the past. The lid fits snugly into the pan & the ventilation hole does it's job very well. Unlike the shiny outer, the inside of the pan has a more duller appearance, with a four-pint measuring guide which I find very useful. The sturdy handle is attached without any protruding rivets on the inside of the pan, which I personally prefer.

I bought my pan to mostly cook potatoes and rice on a gas cooker & I find it settles down very quickly when simmering and the food is cooked evenly. Another great feature for me is the fact that the lid handle stays reasonably cool, so it's a doddle to strain the water away. The long guarantee seems like a statement of confidence in the product & it certainly doesn't feel like it's going to give out in the near future. Possibly the best saucepan I've ever come across, would recommend unreservedly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent love the draining holes, 12 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Judge Vista 20cm Saucepan (Kitchen & Home)
This is the best saucepan I have ever owned. The one I have is not non stick which I prefer as my non stick ones always end up peeling even the expensive circulon one I bought last. The draining holes though are brilliant and are the best invention as I no longer end up with pasta or rice down the sink. Great build quality great capacity as they are very deep and not too wide so don't crowd the cooker when you have lots of things on the hob. I have found the perfect saucepan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Judge Vista 20cm Saucepan, 4 Mar. 2013
Mr. John W. Hartop "JH" (Suffolk UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Judge Vista 20cm Saucepan (Kitchen & Home)
This pan meet every requirement we had of it. Delivery was exceptionally fast. Once in use this was found to be almost the equivalent size as a 22cm Le Creuset pan and considerably lighter. All-in-all a good quality item. Easily recommendable to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Judge Vista 20cm Saucepan (Kitchen & Home)
This is a high quality product, well made and looks as if it will last out the 25 year guarantee period.
This is a replacement for what should have been a lifetime product, but the handle became lose and the steel bolt has rusted and cannot be tightened. This new one has what appears to be a stainless steel bolt - very sensible, and for a stainless stell pan, expected.
The sad thing is I suspect it is made in China.

2.0 out of 5 stars Marks easily and a pain removing it from the dishwasher., 18 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Judge Vista 20cm Saucepan (Kitchen & Home)
I needed to change most of my saucepans when I bought an Induction hob. I bought several of these based on the reviews and customers comments in a shop. Yes they cook and simmer well and the draining facility in the lid is excellent but they stain and mark on the inside. I've followed all instructions and it makes no difference whether hand or dishwasher washed. Now I know why an assistant tried to sell me Stainless Steel cleaner. What annoys me most is that in the dishwasher, the handles retain water both under the handle and in the join with the pan. So if I don't remember to be careful, I end up with water on the floor and on me. I have since bought a 14cm ProCook Professional pan which is brilliant and wish I could afford to change all the pans again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pan, but would prefer it to be narrower and deeper, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Judge Vista 20cm Saucepan (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this pan to match a set of three that I'd bought a few years ago. This pan is very good quality. It has a sturdy handle and a well fitting glass lid. The pan is quite shallow though and I would have preferred it to have been deeper and narrower.That said, I would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Judge products, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Judge Vista 20cm Saucepan (Kitchen & Home)
Judge have always been a name for quality and my grandaughter agreed. I would always recommend Judge products if you want quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant service, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Judge Vista 20cm Saucepan (Kitchen & Home)
Have just bought an induction hob and had to buy a set of new saucepans, of which I am really pleased. Thank you

2.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately, on first use (to heat soup), a ..., 27 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Judge Vista 20cm Saucepan (Kitchen & Home)
Unfortunately, on first use (to heat soup), a slightly coloured pattern has been left on the bottom of the pan.

Judge Vista 20cm Saucepan