Format: Audio CD|Change

on 29 June 2004
A huge improvement on 'Yes boss food corner' which was one of the major disappointments I've had music-wise. Some of the epic production of 'Psychic karaoke' is missing and there still remains some of the stripped down feel of 'Yes boss..'. Still there's plenty going on with sitars, Bulgarian voice choirs, samples and heavy grooves. If you're a fan of TU I'd say this isn't quite as good as 'Dream of 100 nations' and 'Psychic karoke' which I give 5 stars but better than all the other albums. The opening half dozen tracks are all excellent although quality slightly tails off towards the end. Highly recommended and a must for anyone who likes the whole ethnic fusion vibe.
on 7 February 2009
This album is really good & I would thoroughly recommend it esp.if you like this kind of dance/chillout type music. I love the influences that come through esp.the Indian influence. They are an extremely good band & are great live so buy this!