on 13 September 2011
This is a neat and relatively inexpensive analogue phone which suits our needs down to the ground. It is not of superior quality nor does it have any gizmos, but as a landline not reliant on an electrical supply, to be used in an emergency, it fits the bill very well.
on 11 December 2010
a beautiful phone, works like a dream, light weight, beautifully finished, and good ring tone. very chic. the gold is not as bright as on the picture, which in my opinion, makes it even better. arrived very promptly, no hassle in installing it, and everyone who's walked in the house and seen it has only been full of admiration. an absolute gem of a find. highly recommend it.
on 16 January 2011
This is a fantastic Retro, Vintage looking phone. I was a bit sceptical when i ordered it as i thought it might be light and cheap looking. **WOW!** What a lovely item, it is quite heavy and excellent quality. I would recommend this phone to anyone. Looks Fab beside the bed and has that lovely old fashioned ringer. FAB! FAB! FAB!
on 3 June 2010
I receive this product just over a day from ordering. It looks perfect with the decor in my hall. The instrument has a very tactile feel to it, the buttons on the pseudo dial are very gentle on the fingertips and it performs faultlessly. I cannot recommend it highly enough
on 22 July 2011
Really happy with this, only disapointment is the colour, it is not as light a cream colour as the picture depicts more of a dirty cream colour. Apart from that it is so fab, love using it!!
on 10 June 2009
This is the 2nd telephone I have bought - visitors comment all the time about how nice it is.If there was an ansaphone with this phone, I would have scored this product a 5 star rating.
on 22 October 2008
This phone is a good second phone its easy to use and pleasing to look at,a very good buy
on 1 August 2011
Shame i not have a butler to go with the phone!I needed a corded phone as only had cordless, recent power cut made me realise i needed corded type also.
This is as the name says "chic", only slight critisim is the brass effect a little plastic looking, but it does not affect the look to be honest, i have had loads of complimentary comments, even my sister impressed that it was a working phone and not an elborate ornament!!
I like the modern ring tone and the fact you can adjust the volume. The old fashioned look and modern features is good and just what i was looking for.
Overall, this is nice telephone and would recommend if looking for a second phone [not able to store numbers, etc] but knew that when bought this...
on 8 April 2009
I'm delighted with this phone. It looks attractive, is well-made and a pleasure to use.
on 9 July 2011
I bought this gift for my mother, it is very nice, old fashioned with a updated twist, the handle is very strong, the only problem i have found is that the ringer volume is very quiet and that is when it is on the highest setting, so will look for a amplifier to enhance sound. But overall okay..