4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 18 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Timex Ironman T5B721 Sleek Triathlon 50 Lap Watch Midsize (Watch)
This watch works well and quite easy to use. 3 Alarm settings have been very use full for reminding me to pick kids up from school and playgroup. Lap setting is good for swimming as I always forget how many lengths I have done. Strap is comfortable, hardwearing but unreplacable and has faded a bit. Silver front is wearing off quickly showing grey plastic underneath. A bit over priced and you are paying for the look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for swimming training!, 6 Jan. 2011
I love this watch, it's not bulky so great for my slim female wrists. I use it mostly to time various training sessions at the pool such as 400meter swim or sprints and it's really useful to be able to time a number of sessions and then add the information to my training log when I get home. It's also easy to use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool and functional!, 20 May 2009
I bought this as a gift. Made me very popular! Does everything you want from a timepiece. I don't understand why more watches aren't made with the same functionality. The only downside is that the casing starts to look a bit grubby after a while.