on 5 December 2008
We gave this watch to our son for his sixth birthday and we've been very happy with it. The indiglo gives a really good light to read the time by at night and the styling is fun without being childish. The elasticated fabric strap works well as he doesn't need to worry about a buckle, he just pulls it on. It has survived well for over a year although I can't claim we've tested the waterproofing and reviewers of other similar watches have claimed problems with that.

All in all we're pleased with it.
on 3 December 2012
Gave this to my Grandson who is just learning to tell the time. Just the right size and soft adjustable strap.
on 12 January 2013
After many attempts to find the right watch on Amazon for my son, I finally found this beauty. The blue elastic band can be adjusted to fit even younger boys and the time teaching features have helped my son tell the time. When the winder is pushed in a soft blue light glows in the dial to help tell the time in the dark - so nice.
on 11 February 2009
brilliant value. v durable. 7 yr old son loves it, especially 'cause it lights up in the dark.
on 6 January 2012
6 year old son is delighted with his new watch! A nice simple watch for kids to learn the time with. The light is great too, because they can take it to bed & check the time in the morning to avoid getting up too early! This is the third such watch we've had. One did mysteriously stop working, but another has survived a cycle in the washing machine followed by one in the tumble drier... in a trouser pocket!
on 5 August 2013
The watch itself is great but we had to replace the battery ( £4.50) as the one provided was totally flat. Now it is working we are pleased and our 5 year old son is delighted, The soft strap is perfect for a little boy, the night glow is a plus.
on 16 May 2013
This is apresent and hasn't yet been given to the little boy. It looks good and I hope he'll enjoy using it. One concern is the teaching numbers seem very small and I hope he'll see them better than me otherwise it's defeating the object.
on 17 February 2014
Bought this watch as a Christmas present for my nephew and he loves it. It is very good to help him with telling the time. My only criticism was the plain, rather weak card box it arrived in, but the watch itself is really good.
on 30 August 2013
Bought 2 of these watches a couple months ago and have not had to change batteries since. 1 in this pattern and 1 in the camo pattern and my kids absolutely love them! They've worked fantastic!!! Would recommend them!
on 27 December 2012
I purchased this watch for my godson and I understand from his mum that it is encouraging him to learn how to tell the time.
The delivery was swift. Thankk you