Size: 100 vegicapsChange

on 11 January 2013
I've used Solgar Ester-C Plus Vitamin C Vegicaps for many years. I find them to be safe and easy on my digestion. I take two capsules a day. I recommend them to anyone who has difficultly swallowing tablets or who has digestive problems. These capsules seem to suit a delicate digestion and since I've been taking them I've had no bleeding gums; my energy levels have been good and I've had no colds! They also seem to have helped with my joint problems!
on 20 August 2014
This is a high quality, non acid form of vitamin C which is more gentle than standard vitamin C. I have taken vitamin C for years and credit it with keeping me free of colds and flu and I think it helps with the occasional back problem.
on 6 September 2013
If you like your vitamin C - this is the one to get. Great value for money. Can't find it cheaper.
on 9 August 2015
I thought I was getting a real bargain for 100 capsules but, although it is not indicated in the advert or on the bottle, this bottle contains only 50 capsules.
My stupid mistake but the seller should make the quantity clear.
on 6 January 2016
Fantastic product. Ive used it for several years. Thoroughly recommend it. I take my dose just after finishing my breakfast with some water.It is a very gentle form of vitamin c.
on 10 September 2015
Well whilst this is probably a good product I was disappointed it has such a sweet taste..... Must be some sort of artificial sweetener going on there that I could do without
on 6 January 2016
Very happy with this item. Easy to take, does not cause any acid-reflux & seems to be doing what it is supposed to.
on 20 March 2015
Smashing vitamin c product.. Does not cause any stomach upsets. Very easy to take.
on 5 September 2015
Old friends - they help to keep me free of bugs, colds and other nasties. hhrlsa
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse