Size: 50 V Caps|Change

on 15 June 2014
I've been suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome (ME) for about 3 years and have tried all sorts of vitamin supplements, homeopathic and prescription meds. I've always eaten healthily and well and yet have felt so disappointed that the quality fuel I put into my body somehow doesn't translate to good health and energy. I stumbled across an article about the importance of amino acids in general and how this one also affects brain chemistry and decided to try it, since I had just come off my antidepressants as well. It has had an incredibly powerful effect on me, starting from the first day I took it. I'm energetic, focused on things again, enjoying exercise without needing days to recover, my sinusitis has vanished as has my constant lower back ache, I'm not craving sugary foods and I'm starting to feel interested in men again!! I don't normally write reviews but absolutely had to share my positive experience with this product. Word of advice; don't take too close to bedtime and do not forget to eat plenty of protein. The DLPA will go directly to your muscles as well as your brain and will need protein in order to do it's job. Good luck!
on 4 March 2014
I am amazed, and so glad that i read about the pain killing properties of this product, I am Finally free from neck pain (osteoarthritis) I read in a book how chronic pain can cause your body to produce copious amounts of endorphin's, But your body then produces copious amounts of enzymes that kill the endorphins (think histamine/ Antihistamine) DLPA works by somehow stopping the enzymes killing off the endorphins so allowing your body to do its job of natural pain relief. NO Side Effects whatsoever, and can be safely used with Any medicines that you have been prescribed. If you have suffered long enough with that pain, then I would Highly recommend this product (and Solgar are my favourite brand)
on 23 August 2015
I am using this for pain relief. I have back pain and I have been using solgar DLPA for a while now. I can miss a day or two but know when I need to take them because the pain comes back. There is cheaper DLPA available but I find Solgar the best quality and always guaranteed to work.
on 6 November 2013
If like me you take this to help with pain, order well in advance of running out as these took over three weeks to be delivered! Product works well for me and helps me with nerve pain which only amiltriptaline has touched previously.
on 17 July 2011
very good value for money,arrived quickly,no complaints. have been using for some time and feel the benifits after about 3 weeks. worth taking would not be with out them now.
on 21 June 2016
I was hoping for some energy,it didn't help however it did help a little with my back pain
on 15 May 2016
My Father Tony was skinny and bony
He would never eat his meals
And so they gave him DLPA compound
Now they move him round on wheels
on 24 June 2014
very good in all respects
on 30 January 2016
All good as expected
on 23 September 2012
purchased for the first time, post was a little long winded but they did come a long way, waiting to see if they do any good