Format: Audio CD|Change

on 25 February 2010
This is my favourite cd of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir because it has the songs on it that bring me great joy. The fact that all the words are printed too, so that you get the benefit of the poetry coupled with the lilt of the music, is a delight.
"Be still my soul" is one of the most beautiful hymns ever and I could listen to it all day! The prayer of St Francis "Lord make me an instrument of thy Peace" always moves me to tears - that too is totally beautiful, the voices soaring delightfully. "A Wayfaring man of Grief" "The Lord is my Shepherd" - all wonderful.
I recommend this cd to all who love spiritual music. They won't be disappointed.
on 27 November 2007
I have listened to many Mormon Tabernacle Albums over the years - I consider this one to be one of the very best. The arrangements are superb especially - All things bright and Beautiful- Be Still my Soul and Peace Like a River. It always fills me with peace after a busy day. Its a must album to buy if you like listening to a good choir.
on 10 March 2016
BORING,MONOTONOUS.NOT WHAT I EXPECTED.