Format: DVD|Change

on 2 November 2014
blu ray uplift for this film is certainly worth it... better sound and much better picture , especially in brighter open scenes. No point reviewing the movie, it is a classic. RECOMMENDED.....
on 23 December 2013
I have seen the first Cocoon on television and really liked it, saw this on Amazon, for both films at a really reasonable price,
this, to me is a "No Brainer". Excellent package.
on 9 May 2012
True great film, all the fun of the fair with no one harmed, a lovely piece of work and probably something that appeals to us all, young and old alike...worth every penny...enjoy
on 30 November 2014
Saw it at the cinema when it first came out. Got this through Amazon Marketplace more recently. First time I'd seen it in a long time. It was better than I remembered it .
on 7 September 2011
Very fast and reliable service. Its a long time since we last saw these movies and they are still as good. Great nights entertainment. We will be watching these again.
on 23 June 2015
This film somehow is original in it's cast since it is mostly about old people however Ron Howard goes very sentimental with this film which does not live up to it.
on 12 March 2012
I've seen this film quite a few times and every time have enjoyed it as much as the 1st time, When i saw it on DVD i just had to get it as i only had it on video,
on 25 August 2013
They don't make 'em like this anymore. Sentimental, fantasy, but I bet most of us wish it were true. Great acting from a great cast. Superb family viewing.
on 3 February 2011
I've seen it on TV and liked it very much. That's why I wanted to share the film with some friends. This will be a present for one of my friends
on 7 April 2016
The original cocoon had an extremely poor soundtrack, it was very distorted throughout. Although, Cocoon:The Return had a normal soundtrack.