5.0 out of 5 stars we love it!
Myself and my three nieces (aged 2, 5 and 7) have thoroughly enjoyed this dvd. We have watched it repeatedly and find the humour connects with both adults and children, the stories are charming and the animation superb. I love his cheeky penguin voice and want to learn his language! Lovely stuff.
Published on 15 July 2004 by david haworth

2.0 out of 5 stars Originality lost in the new fomat!
Published on 12 Jun. 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars we love it!, 15 July 2004

5.0 out of 5 stars Mesmerising Fun!, 23 July 2006
This review is from: Pingu - Bouncy Fun [DVD] (DVD)
My terrible two year old has been watching this every single day now for the last two months, and I must admit, I have seen every episode over a dozen times and it never fails to delight.

Whenever I am really busy and my son is being difficult, I put it on and get enough peace to get on with my work. Definitly something that I would recommend for children and adults alike. I dont know anyone who doesnt love Pingu!

2.0 out of 5 stars Originality lost in the new fomat!, 12 Jun. 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Pingu - Bouncy Fun [DVD] (DVD)
I purchased this DVD for my 2yr old son and I was very disappointed. As an adult, I enjoy watching Pingu with him, so I was eagerly awaiting the release of "new Pingu". I think the new animation style has meant the characters have lost their original appeal and depth. They have also lost their distinctive "voices", probably as a result of using different voice-over staff, or dubbing techniques. I accept the stories are still excellent, but "New Pingu" is definitely not a patch on the original!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pingu Rules!, 1 Mar. 2005
This review is from: Pingu - Bouncy Fun [DVD] (DVD)
Well he does in our house where our 2 year old is constantly asking for Pingu on the telly. Luckily we have all 4 titles now, so at least there is a bit of variety :) I admit to being a bit of a fan too :P

5.0 out of 5 stars Unswitchoffable !!!, 2 Nov. 2004
This review is from: Pingu - Bouncy Fun [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this for my two year old son and he absolutely LOVES it.
The DVD should come with a parental warning however and I will explain why.
When the disc loads, wait a couple of minutes and the 'Play All Episodes' option kicks in automatically. This enables a savvy 2 yr old to put this disc in on his own without having to worry about finding/figuring out the DVD remote control. When the last episode finishes there are a couple of extras that play and then the disc returns to the main menu where....you guessed it...it starts again.....
Regaining posession of the TV is extremely hard work unless you time your move correctly !
My son would sit and watch this DVD all day long (if allowed to !). Definitely worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pingu, 2 May 2014
Mr. Beaumont - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Pingu - Bouncy Fun [DVD] (DVD)
Pingu - Bouncy Fun, is a really nice little collection, you get 9 episodes & in total it's just over 1 hour long. Just right to keep the kids quite. Below is a list of the episodes you get on this DVD...

Episode 1 – Pingu’s Bouncy Fun
Episode 8 – Pingu’s Moon Adventure
Episode 9 – Pinga Sleepwalks

5.0 out of 5 stars Pingu, 29 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Pingu - Bouncy Fun [DVD] (DVD)
Five stars come from my son.

great DVD with a selection of the naughty, but loveable penguin's adventures. My son loves it.Thoroughly recommended and a good price too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pingu!, 17 July 2013
kerygma (Cambridgeshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pingu - Bouncy Fun [DVD] (DVD)
A great DVD with a selection of the naughty penguin's adventures. My toddler loves it as does my much older son! Thoroughly recommended and such a great price too.

5.0 out of 5 stars grand daughter loves it, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Pingu - Bouncy Fun [DVD] (DVD)
Mu grand daughter has seen two previous episodes, which she enjoyed, so I decided to buy some newer titles. As before I am pretty optimistic about the out come!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 23 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Pingu - Bouncy Fun [DVD] (DVD)
this is a great dvd and my 5 and 7 year old not only enjoy it time and time again they also enjoy seing me sniggering at pingus antics

Pingu - Bouncy Fun [DVD]
Pingu - Bouncy Fun [DVD] by Otmar Gutmann (DVD - 2004)