5.0 out of 5 stars I am now definitely keen on Keane!!!, 16 Jun 2004
This review is from: Everybody's Changing (Audio CD)
I have never been into this kind of music before as i am more of a pop and regaee person to be honest. However when i heard of this single it just grew on me and now i have been recommending this single to my friends and family to buy 'Everybody's changing' along with their album. (They've all bought it and thanked me for it)!
Keane have produced a brilliant track called 'Everybody's changing' which i think deserves a round of appaulse for them thinking of a very different and unique sound. They have definetely changed my attitude towards music and they have persuaded me to listen to all types of music. What's more, there songs actually have meanings and morals to them....

5.0 out of 5 stars keane triumph again, 5 May 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Everybody's Changing (Audio CD)
Keane really do have the x factor when it comes to making uplifting,feel good music.
This single easily equals the beauty of the somewhere only we know cd.It too has wonderful b-sides that could easily be on the album.It`s worth buying the single just for these tracks alone.
My favorite track is `fly to me` which is simply gorgeous & on first hearing it brought tears to my eyes.
I feel as though I have been waiting years for music as beautiful & dreamy as this to come along.

4.0 out of 5 stars Everybody's Changing For The Better, 3 May 2004
This review is from: Everybody's Changing (Audio CD)
Although not as good as Keane's first single - 'Somewhere Only We Know' their second single from the forthcoming album 'Hopes and Fears' is still a brilliant track, amply supported by the other two tracks on the single 'Fly To Me' and 'To The End Of The Earth.' It is Tom Chaplin's amazing voice that shines through once again on this song. His brilliant range of vocals, mixed in with just a piano and a set of drums gives a truly British sound.
The video is supplied on the CD itself, for use on a computer, and it is a very different video to that of 'Somewhere Only We Know.' This time around the band is performing to the camera as it circles around them. As it does so, the 3 members of the band change character from baseball players to Indian tribe leaders. Though not necessarily a better video than their first it certainly fits the track title-'Everybody's Changing.'
At first hearing this song you may be slightly disappointed after hearing 'Somewhere Only We Know,' but fear not this IS a very good song and improves with listening. With the album coming out 10th May, I can't wait.

5.0 out of 5 stars who needs guitars anyway?, 9 May 2004
M. black "barriebb3" (scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Everybody's Changing (Audio CD)
no doubt keane fans will be waiting to buy the album but this is
worth buying for the excellent b side to the end of the earth,
which in my opinion is better than everybodys changing.if keane can put this track as a b side they must have some pretty amazing songs on the album.can't wait to hear it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Brilliant Follow-Up Single!, 4 May 2004
This review is from: Everybody's Changing (Audio CD)
What a great band! I was browsing in my local record store on Friday and I heard this single being played. I thought it was brilliant and told the shop owner that I thought Travis' new single was excellent! They put me right, and put me first on the list to buy it yesterday. I have spent some of the weekend finding more about the band, and was not surprised to hear that they have supported Travis on tour. I heard Somewhere Only We Know on the Internet yesterday, and liked it a lot, though it does not affect me like Everybody's Changing. Thoughtful, yet unpretentious lyrics, great musicianship and soaring vocals. This group should have a great future. I cannot wait for the Album!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Next Big Thing, 25 April 2003
Jon (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Everybodys Changing (Audio CD)
A fantastic debut from this fascinating threesome. Chaplin's vocals have a powerful, haunting quality guaranteed to send shivers down the spine. Rice-Oxley's keyboards and arranging genius fill the gaps left by, unusually, no guitars. Hughes' drumming thumps a strong heartbeat to this excellent track. There's great variety in the three tracks. In-the-know musos are buying this release in large numbers, knowing it to be a sound financial investment for auction houses in twenty years time. Keane's Premiership debut leaves Coldplay languishing in the National League. Sensational!

4.0 out of 5 stars A big pile of fantasticness, 25 May 2003
elmsyrup (Cardiff, Glamorgan United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Everybodys Changing (Audio CD)
Oh, heaven. Tom's voice is just delicious, soaring swooping stuff and Tim is obviously a very adept musician, filling in the songs so effectively as if he had three pairs of hands or something. A drummer is a drummer, so while Richard is undoubtedly important, there's not much I can say about him. The thing is, Everybody's Changing isn't Keane's best song by a long shot. It's perhaps the most indie thing they have to offer, and maybe they want to fit into that category but they need to be braver than that. This is worth buying for the deliriously gorgeous B-sides, really. I'm so excited about this band because there's sure to be even better stuff to come, they've improved so much even in the last few months. If you liked Further by Geneva, this will thrill you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good CD, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Everybody's Changing (Audio CD)
Wonderful CD with all the classics and hits. I am not your typical Keane fan but I still like their music and this CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it u must play it, 22 Sep 2013
This review is from: Everybody's Changing (Audio CD)
wow had not heard of them before the music and talent is brilliant

and the Everybodys changing track is so good play it over and over and over

and you wont feel the same!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars classic, 22 Sep 2013
Mr. D. Gray (essex , england) - See all my reviews
This truly is a classic song, that stands the test of time, it still gives me goose bumps, ten years on, brilliant KEANE

Everybody's Changing
Everybody's Changing by Keane (Audio CD - 2004)