1,443 Reviews
 (1,140)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes but be aware of sizing.
Published on 19 Nov. 2009 by Gavin Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars okay.
when i got them they were fab. but after a week the colour had faded, they now look pink, and the sides are all falling off. not very happy.
Published on 27 Aug. 2011 by Greg

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes but be aware of sizing., 19 Nov. 2009
Bought these for my 9yr old daughter who has out grown her last pair. They look great and I am impressed with how well made and supportive they are for what is essentially a canvas shoe. Word of warning though, the item description says UK sizes but they aren't! I ordered UK 3 and when they arrived they were exactly the same size as the UK size 2 pair my daughter had out grown. I exchanged them for a 'UK 4' and they fit well.

5.0 out of 5 stars MOST COMFORTABLE SHOES IN THE WORLD, 9 Feb. 2009
David Chadwick (England) - See all my reviews
I stomped across Europe, South East Asia and Europe in these shoes!!! Soooo comfortable!!! Get them NOW!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars converse all stars - black, 9 Oct. 2009
R. A. Starczewski "r1ckster" (surrey/england) - See all my reviews
was nervous buying footwear that I hadn't initially tried as was aprehensive that they might not fit or the wrong size and/or colour would be delivered. But they arrived ahead of the promised delivery window, fit like a glove er, sock & were the colour ordered. Now wear them all the time. Sorted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Converse all stars, 19 Aug. 2013
My last pair lasted about 3 years through summers. I use them for work where I am on my feet all day. They are comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, well made, 11 May 2009
Light, comfortable and well made. It is all that I expected it to be, no more, no less. I used to wear this kind of shoe when I was much younger and now it seems that they are a fashionable again. Good, because they are fun, affordable and practical.

4.0 out of 5 stars light weight easy ware shoe, 31 Jan. 2010
M. Arayedh (UK) - See all my reviews
this is a comfy shoe but should not be used if you have long walks everday as the shoe sole is not thick enough to absorb the pressure on your heel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Converse Allstars, 10 Feb. 2012
I ordered these for my boyfriend's birthday - they came through really quickly, were exactly as ordered and he was absolutely thrilled with them as they had been on his "wish list" for a while - I think he's worn them everyday since opening!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 25 Nov. 2007
Lewis Hiley (Sheffield) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I am going to keep it short so you can just get my opinion quickly. These shoes are great, they keep your feet at an amazing temperature for anything, they are comfortable and easy to walk, or do sports in. The material is good and quality is good. Just be prepared to spend an extra minute putting these on before you go out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Converse Allstar, 19 Jan. 2010
A. J. Jenkins - See all my reviews
My daughter loves these converses, although gets a little irritated that the tongue inside the shoe does fall to one side. But apart from that GREAT!

4.0 out of 5 stars Check size first!, 23 Dec. 2008
S. Grant "scott_glasgow" (London) - See all my reviews
Bought a pair of the all black all stars in size 11. Normally that size is fine but they were a bit tight at the toes. Have returned them for 12's. Smart pair of shoes all the same.

Might be worth checking them out in a shop first for size.