5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing cable!
It was red and came in a small clear bag. I love my cable and take it everywhere with me. On a serious note, it does the job, have only had it for a a few months now but it is still working. (was that a serious note?)
Published on 1 April 2010 by DJFearRoss

3.0 out of 5 stars Make sure a right angle at both ends will fit...
...as the cable that you will get - at least the one I received - had right angle connectors at both ends... while the description "right angle one end" this is supported by the picture. You usually want a straight end to connect to the motherboard and a right angle to connect to your HDD, DVD drive etc...
Otherwise the cable quality is not outstanding but good...
Published on 8 Aug 2010 by P. PETERS

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing cable!, 1 April 2010
This review is from: StarTech.com 18 inch SATA to Right Angle SATA Serial ATA Cable (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, Excellent price, 20 May 2010
Brian Samuel (Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
What more can I add to this SATA cable review that the title of this review doesn't aready say?

It was well packaged.

It wasn't quite like the one shown - rather than have one in-line and one right-angled connector, the cable that I recieved had two right-angled connections. The fact that they sent me two cables (in seperate packages) I wasn't going to complain.

The length was just right - not too long and not too short.

The colour of the cable complimented the other items that were installed in my PC.

Oh yeah, it worked!

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it's supposed to do, 8 Jan 2011
These are your typical sata data cable, they are good length 45cm which more than enough in my mid size tower case. it has one right angle connector which is perfect. they stay in the port very well they don't fall out,

delivery was ok took 5 day's 2 day after its delivery estimate. otherwise a good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars leads, 5 July 2010
Mr. J. Pacey - See all my reviews
arrived well before my drives plugged them in with the power to my new pair of drives when they arrived and hey presto i was away.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value!! exellent service!!, 13 April 2010
As far as cheap cables go this is the best you can get, works as it should with no fuss.

It did not arrive within the alotted time and as it cost pocket change i did not contact seller to complain, however the seller contacted me and asked had i gotten it yet as it was two weeks later,I explained to him that i didn't have it and didn't really care as it wasn't a lot of money.He then sent me it again and it arrived in 3 days.
So i am leaving this review as the customer support is second to none and the product is as described.
If you need this cable then buy it, you will be glad you did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable - cheap as chips, 21 April 2010
Way cheaper than anything else from the likes of pc world. Does the job nicely and was delivered free and on time. Really happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 1 Jun 2011
Great cable.

The only one little niggling thing - is that I had to turn all my hard drives upside down. The angle seems to point the cable up instead of down, but it only took me a few seconds to do, so no fuss. Other than that it seems of reasonable quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality cable, better than description, v.quick delivery, right bargain!, 20 May 2011
I've seen that there's been a couple of not so great reviews / experiences of this product and / or company, but I've actually found both to be above expectation. The item arrived today (two days after placing the order), in decent bubblewrap-envelope, before the rest of the items in the same order being honoured by Amazon (this item being honoured by Computer Products Online).

Through the wrapper the actual cable was in, I was pleased to see that it did indeed have a right-angle at one end, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that they were latch fastening ends too! This little bonus helps keep the cable in place very well, and it's easy to pop the cable out when you want to.

Label on wrapper says "NLRB-304LOCK. SATAII A staight connector to a R/A connector 45 cms length."

Considering that a high street electronics store (that I found with a Map - Lynne served me) was selling this at six times the price, and given the sweet surprise spec upgrade, I'd not hesitate to buy more from this place if ever I need another one!

5.0 out of 5 stars StarTech 18 inch Right Angle Serial ATA Cable, 13 Mar 2011
Because of the location of the drive bays in my computer I needed a long cable with a right angle connector for the drive end. This cable works fine and the price is great.

4.0 out of 5 stars SATA 18" cable, 13 Oct 2010
Excellent value for money. Slightly longer than I would have liked but plenty of space in the casing to hide the surplus.