Format: Audio CD|Change

on 24 February 2014
I was well impressed with how quick this arrived and will definitely be purchasing more kinks cds cos they're great
on 26 January 2016
I particularly liked 'Two Sisters' and 'There's No Life Without Love'.
on 19 December 2014
That Ray could really work a smart lyric and my smelly fish pole. I want his gappy teeth around my flesh cylinder
on 10 February 2013
It was ok.It didn't take long to come. We only bought it for "Death of a Clown". The rest of the music wasn't to my taste, although my husband likes it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 July 2010
I love The Kinks. And there are cherished songs in this record that for some reason had escaped me in my most fertile kinksyears. Ray Davies is still my favorite songwriter. But I didn't have much fun with Something Else overall. It was like I had seen the picture already. Of course this wouldn't be the case were I to listen to these songs back when the record had been released or before I had so much Kinks to listen to. Or maybe I' m just getting old.