5.0 out of 5 stars The best Postman Pat I've seen
These are the best Postman Pat episodes I've seen - not only my toddler, but the whole family loves this DVD. The animation is slightly more basic - the mouths don't move - but with stories and characters this funny and engaging, we don't care. I wish they would release more of these early Postman Pat episodes on DVD.

The DVD consists of three stories. Postman...
Published on 19 Feb 2007 by Taini

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame about the ads
My 22m old loves it and I like the fact they are simple stories with very little technology etc! I like the fact that the computer is the old early 90's one and a pair of squashed glasses can cause such simple mayhem.

Published on 14 Feb 2009 by Daddy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Postman Pat I've seen, 19 Feb 2007
This review is from: Postman Pat: in a Muddle [DVD] (DVD)

The DVD consists of three stories. Postman Pat and the Suit of Armour, and Postman Pat in a Muddle are both well-written, amusing stories. But it's the hilarious third story, Postman Pat and the Robot, that is the jewel of this DVD. Robot gets played over and over in our house, to the delight of our child and everyone else!

Classic, charming, old-style Postman Pat. Wish I could give it six stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Kids TV - Old Postman Pat Rules!, 21 Feb 2009
This review is from: Postman Pat: in a Muddle [DVD] (DVD)
Three classic episodes of old school Postman Pat: Postman Pat and the Suit of Armour, Postman Pat in A Muddle, Postman Pat and the Robot. This is proper Postman Pat: Jess acts like a cat (not a plot device), the main players are adults (Pat, Mrs Goggins, Ted, Miss Hubbard etc) and behave like human beings. The storytelling is genuinely engaging with a three dimensional feel (unlike the "New" bogus Postman Pat stories which are child-centric, 2D and feature Jess as a lassie mind-reader for the 21st Century). These gentle tales of village life are warm and wonderful: Old School Postman Pat at his best.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shame about the ads, 14 Feb 2009
Daddy (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Postman Pat: in a Muddle [DVD] (DVD)

BUT the non skippable ads (5 mins!!) are really annoying - especially as the transformers ad freaks my son out, and i don't think basil brush is appropriate either.

Sometimes my sin just wants to watch the song so to have to wait 5 mins is really irritating!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Charming but shame about the adverts, 25 July 2007
This review is from: Postman Pat: in a Muddle [DVD] (DVD)
Our boys (22 months and 4.5 years) love this - but it is marred by several adverts for other videos / DVDs that can't be skipped over (although they can be speeded up). I wouldn't have bought it had I known... This is a really bad "feature" on a DVD that's bound to played over and over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good old pat!, 28 Mar 2006
This review is from: Postman Pat: in a Muddle [DVD] (DVD)
My two year old adores postman pat and this is always a favourite. The three epsidoes are pretty good and I find it is always great for occupying him when I need to get tea ready or something.

4.0 out of 5 stars Original Postman Pat, 18 Jun 2010
Mrs. E. Pattison (Stockton-on-Tees) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Postman Pat: in a Muddle [DVD] (DVD)
One of the original series methinks. Mouths do not move and the animation is a little more basic. Short DVD compared to others such as Great Big Party. However my Son still loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, but please let's have the even earlier stories on DVD!, 24 Sep 2007
This review is from: Postman Pat: in a Muddle [DVD] (DVD)
This is a good one, featuring some of the later 'earlier' Pat stories.
Now, what I want to see, is the very earliest Pat stories on DVD, I actually prefer the man's voice doing the women voices on the early stories and cannot believe that they are still not available on DVD. An oversight that surely must be put right soon!

4.0 out of 5 stars Postman Pat In a Muddle and other stories, 15 Mar 2009
Mr. B. H. Irving (Guildford) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Postman Pat: in a Muddle [DVD] (DVD)
Great stories and value for all Postman Pat fans. The down side is all the ads on at the beginning which you cant skip through. So tedious and boring for adults and children alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pat, 22 May 2013
This review is from: Postman Pat: in a Muddle [DVD] (DVD)
Well worth purchasing great to enjoy with our Grandsons great value.we have fun watching these's even i enjoy quality time with the young family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: Postman Pat: in a Muddle [DVD] (DVD)
This was for an Easter present and it arrived so quickly that I have already wrapped it up in time for the Easter Bunny.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xaa0071b0)

Postman Pat: in a Muddle [DVD]
Postman Pat: in a Muddle [DVD] by Postman Pat (DVD - 2004)
3.84